Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you see it for Shaboozey?

Featured Replies

He just had a big breakthrough hit with Bar Song, but do you think he can parlay this into an actual career with more hits or will he end up as a one hit wonder?

He's talented and makes good music, but it's gonna be hard for him to solidify an audience as a Black artist in the genre.

 

We'll see how country radio responds to his next songs.

his song is not very big outside the US. I'm afraid it's a no :( 

I see a one hit wonder. 

Would love for him to smash tho

1 minute ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

his song is not very big outside the US. I'm afraid it's a no :( 

A Bar Song is #1 on spotify in sweden

idk much about him but hes giving industry plant like giveon, music is alright, hes serving visuals, got some hit.

 

i can hope hell last cause its cool

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

his song is not very big outside the US. I'm afraid it's a no :( 

Huh? :rip: It's hit #1 in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Norway and Sweden as well as the US and top 10 in a number of other countries including the UK and South Africa.

Edited by Burn

There's a market he can tap into if he plays his cards right, to where he has a sizable fan base—forcing country radio to play him, assuming he continues to make country. Even if it's just "country pop." Nothing on country radio, right now, is authentic country.

Good luck to him! He's very sexy too! but I am not into divorced dad/ford commercial music. 

18 minutes ago, Beyondslay said:

Good luck to him! He's very sexy too! but I am not into divorced dad/ford commercial music. 

Who doesn't like nickelback dad-rock?

  • Author
1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

only if he has more songs as catchy as ABS...he is hot though

 

43 minutes ago, Beyondslay said:

Good luck to him! He's very sexy too! but I am not into divorced dad/ford commercial music. 

You bring up an interesting point because his current look is obviously thanks to a team, just like his 4 releases before Bar song got playlisting. There was definitely an intentional and gradual push behind him which cultimated in Bar Song's success. This is what he looked like 1 year ago, the hair is quite different

 

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Who doesn't like nickelback dad-rock?

I wasn't trying to be funny I actually like it. :ninja:

Everyone should see it for him but, 'murica. It would be great if he parlayed this recent hit into long-term success though. I would like to see it. 

  • 1 month later...

He tried to launch this banger and it didn't take. We will see what new material he releases in a month when bar song winds down. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.