Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

NLE Choppa explains "Badussy"

Featured Replies

I'm sure ATRL is very familiar with that smell except for the ***** part:ryan3:

Nobody wants to wake up to the word I woke up to. No one.

Imagine what a collab between him and Cupcakke would sound like

Edited by Princess Aurora

Appropriating Floptroppican culture. As a Floptroppican veteran who has served in the Badussy war, I am beyond offended.

When he said it's a combination of asss, ppuzzy and deck I thought he was talking about the T gworls or the femboys! I'm sure THAT's what he actually means tbh :-* 

I don't know if I'm just getting old or if these new "words" that keep coming about are just cringe AF.


 

 

On 7/3/2024 at 10:04 PM, P!nk said:

I don't know if I'm just getting old or if these new "words" that keep coming about are just cringe AF.


 

 

 

The word was okay until he ruined it with that tedious explanation.

 

This is why sometimes folks would just hint and leave a little bit of mystery.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.