Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha posts shady tweet "LOL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 321
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Achilles.
    Achilles.

    It's a shame that whatever agreement she signed probably prevents her from saying more. She is entitled to drag the living daylights out of some people, I think.ย 

  • There is an alarming amount of uninformed and tone-deaf takes already in this thread from a certain fanbase, so let's clean some things up. ย  1. "Katy has nothing to do with what happened be

  • Special place in hell for people who work with Dr Luke only to release mid tracksย  ย  ย 

  • Popular Post

It's a shame that whatever agreement she signed probably prevents her from saying more. She is entitled to drag the living daylights out of some people, I think.ย 

I fear the witness hate train is coming back to my sisterย :cries:ย 

  • Popular Post

Drag that talentless loser

ย 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

@KatyPerry @LukaszGottwald Some say, in life, you're gonna get what you give, but some things, only God can forgiveย ย :rainbow:

  • Popular Post

queen

her new material is miles better than these kim petras scraps kp is about to release

get ready for actual ***** bangersย 

  • Popular Post

Special place in hell for people who work with Dr Luke only to release mid tracksย 

ย 

ย 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

kathryn did this to haselfย 

ย 

:suburban:

does this mean Luke def produced it? I feel like she wouldn't be shady unless she knew for sure

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

does this mean Luke def produced it? I feel like she wouldn't be shady unless she knew for sure

She never comments on this stuff so she's definitely aware that Luke had a hand in the albumย 

2 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

:bibliahh:

@gettsleazy

Sick of all your lines, so cheezayy
Sorry daddy but I'm not that eazayy
I'mnotgonnasitherewhileyou

circle jerk it & work it
I'ma take it back to where my man -

& MAH GURLZ IZ

ย 

:gaycatina1:

1 minute ago, gettsleazy said:

She never comments on this stuff so she's definitely aware that Luke had a hand in the albumย 

:toofunny3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.