Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Spotify raising prices, again

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

For some reason when I tried Amazon Music the audio quality sounded better. I just couldn't get used to their Playlists and it wasng as easy to find the stuff I wanted. Maybe I should give em a try again. 

The audio quality is the best on Amazon Music when i tried each of them and compared.

 

Ultra HD on Amazon just sounds so good, unlike hi-res and others and idk why that is! give it a try again

Edited by airplane

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Uncatena
    Uncatena

    Apple Music would never (except that one time and probably also in the future)

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    and still no hi-fi   

  • SoldierofLove
    SoldierofLove

    As an ambassador for YouTube Premium/Music, may I suggest that my ATRL sisters migrate on over?   

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

If it weren't for a decade worth of info/ playlists on my account, I would've switched platforms already. 

 

Their desktop UI sucks a** and no Hi-Fi after years of waiting is maddening :biblio:

You can switch to any streaming service and take your playlists, liked songs with you.

 

Transfer Playlists Between Music Services | Tune My Music

 

I don't pay for spotify and atp, Tidal is the only thing getting my money. I cosign Youtube Music cause it's the best for discovery atp and has every damn song ever recorded. I'm never using Apple Music until they actually put effort into a legitimate app for Windows users. 

Edited by Wicked

4 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Does using the student discount one work? Like does it ask for proof? Cause...this is getting out of hand

It works, I had it my entire college run. And yes they'll ask for proof of student ID

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The fact some of yall still pay the full price and dont share a family plan with friends so it can be split into 6 is crazy

You have to have friends for that :giraffe:

Spotify Hi-Fi is never happening. They only announced it to assert some dominance over Apple Music. Once they realized that they were still gaining subscribers, it became less of a priority for them.

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

You have to have friends for that :giraffe:

you can do it with literally anybody tho. you basically just need people who also want to pay less per month. you dont need to be close with them or anything

im very happy with my $10 tidal plan that gives me dolby atmos, sony 360, and flac. they also pay the most to artists in royalties.

 

get with the winning team! :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, yonsé said:

im very happy with my $10 tidal plan that gives me dolby atmos, sony 360, and flac. they also pay the most to artists in royalties.

 

get with the winning team! :gaycat2:

With a better algorithm and better playlists. The recommendations actually give you **** you didn't already hear.

Tidal girlies, how are the personalized playlists? That's a huge reason for me to pick Spotify, but they're getting ridiculous with these price increases. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Tidal girlies, how are the personalized playlists? That's a huge reason for me to pick Spotify, but they're getting ridiculous with these price increases. :rip:

They're great and actually give you new artists instead of Spotify redundency. They have a 30 day trial going rn.

1 minute ago, Wicked said:

They're great and actually give you new artists instead of Spotify redundency. They have a 30 day trial going rn.

Yeah, I checked out their prices and turns out I could be getting a 6-person family pack for the same price I get two people on Spotify. :hoetenks:

15 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Yeah, I checked out their prices and turns out I could be getting a 6-person family pack for the same price I get two people on Spotify. :hoetenks:

I'd also say Tidal staff has more interesting taste, their staff picks section highlights albums outside of the popular sphere and their office rotation playlist >>>

This is absolutely ridiculous and greedy. Looks like i'm moving to apple music  :chick3:

5 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

As an ambassador for YouTube Premium/Music, may I suggest that my ATRL sisters migrate on over? 
 

spacer.png

I been left for YT. Haven't looked back since :chick1:

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The fact some of yall still pay the full price and dont share a family plan with friends so it can be split into 6 is crazy

We don't have friends and family :fan:

Is it easy to migrate playlists to AM?

Edited by Life Savers

Prices just constantly going up up up honey I have enough god damn bills!

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529jhpmfoe4443yy7c8i 

Apple Music is my preferred music streaming service. I only use Spotify if I'm sharing music with people, as I find sharing to be easier and more functional through their interface. I don't pay for Spotify either way, though, and I'm not about to start.

Only thing I still use Spotify for at this point are the new release and discover weekly playlists. They give a few gems from time to time

Lord am I glad I snagged that Spotify/Hulu bundle when they were offering them to non-student accounts, cuz even with the price hikes, I'm still saving money overall. :jonnycat:

 

23 hours ago, Tusk said:

I'm locked into the Hulu/Spotify bundle 

 

 

 

…..I think 

You're not "locked in" in a contract sense, but they don't offer that bundle to non-student accounts anymore, so if you're not a student, I would stick with the bundle as long as you can sis!

 

Quote

Premium with Hulu isn't available for those who aren't students.

 

We used to offer Premium with Hulu for non-students, but not anymore. If you already have it but cancel or upgrade to a different plan (e.g. Duo or Family), you'll lose access to Hulu.

 

https://support.spotify.com/us/article/hulu-showtime-premium/

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.