April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662571 @Joyride I hope you are okay man. As for QOCP what a POS. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662571 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662636 Wow this is so wild to read about Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662636 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662642 The fact that his username is spelled incorrectly in the entire OP is sending me I hope his victim(s) find peace and justice Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662642 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662673 Girl the mess??? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662673 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662794 35 minutes ago, Into The Void said: As for QOCP The name abbreviation… it was right there. Ew. Weirdos. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662794 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662903 oh mein gott Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662903 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662923 People are so weird Thank you guys for handling the situation Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662923 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662927 Not JEIBOY That member has been around since I joined the forum 1 hour ago, karma police said: Not Jeiboy Wasn't he like obese guy from the Philippines (or other south Asian country) that migrated to Canada to work as a nurse? I remember him being obsessed with white guys Quite sure he was posting his face here too yeah it was him he is around 40-42 rn, he did have his profile pic here with his face too He was very weird always and he was stanning a girl that was in age to be his kid Edited April 13, 20242 yr by Trent W Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662927 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25662984 lowkey infuriating seeing this happen on here ESPECIALLY when someone here tried the same **** when I was a minor Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25662984 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25663019 1 hour ago, karma police said: Not Jeiboy Wasn't he like obese guy from the Philippines (or other south Asian country) that migrated to Canada to work as a nurse? I remember him being obsessed with white guys Quite sure he was posting his face here too Yes. Just look at his Twitter likes/replies. Nothing but white guys and twinks. The loser clearly has a type. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663019 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25663023 unfortunately the anonymity of forums attract a lot of weirdos. i remember when i was admin on another pop forum we dealt with pedos, blackmail and all sorts of stuff. i'm glad he's been dealt with and hope everyone who he took advantage off is doing okay Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663023 Share this post
April 13, 20242 yr comment_25663116 19 minutes ago, velocity said: unfortunately the anonymity of forums attract a lot of weirdos. i remember when i was admin on another pop forum we dealt with pedos, blackmail and all sorts of stuff. i'm glad he's been dealt with and hope everyone who he took advantage off is doing okay There's been other cases of blackmail on ATRL as well. I joined the forum when I was 13 and I'm 26 now and all those years I've never been in close association with anyone from here for that reason. Too many creeps. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663116 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663159 4 hours ago, family.guy123 said: Was that the one who told that saga about giving a bj in a park No. That was a Madonna stan. -- I can't say I'm surprised. He always gave me a weird vibe. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663159 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663213 This is ******* disgusting. My advice to younger users please try and keep a barrier between you and people you meet online. Getting really attached to people online quickly always hurts at the very least. You really don't know who you're talking to on the other side of the screen. They could have really horrible intentions or be a completely different person. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663213 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663237 2 hours ago, Into The Void said: QOCP not to sound 10 but what does that mean Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663237 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663240 His twitter wtf… he's actually OBSESSED with the power of buying someone's body the weird ass "I've seen it ;)” to someone teasing their OF… the fact that he does all of this with his real face next to it… yea there's more behind this mess. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663240 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663250 his username is so dumb was there a trend or smthn where people would make their usernames "punisherATRL" Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663250 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663252 People who sexually harassed and blackmailed users on a pop music forum are such loser ass b*tch. Especially when a lot of users are still predominantly young, even younger than 15 yo So glad he got permabanned. No matter how many years he did it, users who were affected by his disgusting behavior until this day deserve justice, and he also deserves the consequences Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663252 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663254 what the absolute f***.... sending love to all affected by such a foul soul Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663254 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663272 lord i was going through his replies and he was offering 1K to cam omg… porn addiction is such a crazy thing cause imagine how much you can do with this money, and i doubt he pays for 1 a year or something imagine the stuff you can buy for yourself and for your future, or even giving that to people who desperately need aid, instead of watching a white dude jerking off Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663272 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663291 and thats why I don't interact with any of y'all outside cute little atrl threads. No one knows what kind of weirdos is on the other side of the screen Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663291 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663356 49 minutes ago, StonedSoulPicnic said: No. That was a Madonna stan. -- I can't say I'm surprised. He always gave me a weird vibe. MadonnasBoyfriend? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663356 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663364 This pedo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663364 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663368 1 minute ago, Born to Run said: This pedo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663368 Share this post
April 14, 20242 yr comment_25663413 Jeiboy has always been a weirdo. Even back in 2017 when I was new here, he came across as a creep. What I really remember abt him tho is him changing faves through the years. He used to be a Meghan stan, turned Camila stan and now Olivia stan Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472399-important-community-safety-update/page/7/#findComment-25663413 Share this post