Dua Lipa - "Illusion"

kyliefever2002

28 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I'm so tired…

b2e.png

Buckle up Dula Peep this is just the beginning and it will be a long ride :duca:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• SayIt

• Cain

• Relampago.

This is a cute Illusion promo 

also how the video is only 7.7 million views?? :noparty:

At this point it will take longer than I tought to outview Training season video (currently 22.4million) 

• Like 3

Pop radio :clap3:

• Like 3

Song aged like milk. Something about these new songs just don't have that it factor that her past music does. I think that's why people aren't grasping onto them. I replayed DSN a million times. Replayed this song maybe 15 times and no desire to hear it again. Not sure why, cuz it's not like it's a bad song.

But as I say this, I have a feeling this album is going to be one we look back on that wasn't successful but is appreciated in the future.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This has more replay value than Turd Season :thing:

• Like 7

0e8c0b9a965f98865e4d9bb06a6403923184bba8

66e0787f3ef38bc95d2b95c4ca67035a25c666b5

740711f2185f2d488d340df17d2d35536e14a9b5

• Haha 1

This era is so similar to HTE era for some reason, random Billie hate train out of nowhere, singles flopping despite being good (excluding Lost Cause), same sound allegations, mvs being criticised for being minimal, but she came back stronger, hoping the same for Dua….

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

This era is so similar to HTE era for some reason, random Billie hate train out of nowhere, singles flopping despite being good (excluding Lost Cause), same sound allegations, mvs being criticised for being minimal, but she came back stronger, hoping the same for Dua….

None of those HTE pre album singles were good :thing: even Turd Season is better than all those songs. 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Same as Physical which is a smash sign

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Pop radio :clap3:

doesn't matter if they only play it once :deadbanana4:

Can anyone ban that LanaXtina user from this thread? They come here to say the same thing EVERY DAY :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Song aged like milk. Something about these new songs just don't have that it factor that her past music does. I think that's why people aren't grasping onto them. I replayed DSN a million times. Replayed this song maybe 15 times and no desire to hear it again. Not sure why, cuz it's not like it's a bad song.

But as I say this, I have a feeling this album is going to be one we look back on that wasn't successful but is appreciated in the future.

If Taylor can release 8 albums (4 studio and 4 re-releases) between 2020-2024 then Dua can release 2 albums ;)

And GP is more annoyed by Taylor  (cause of the never-ending PR stunt relationship) than Dua trust me, Taylor is just profiting from the huge cult-like fan audience.

I think 4 full years between release of the new studio album is more than enough.

3 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

All you do is making people HATE this lizard person.

I didn't even say anything LMAO what? It's just gifs I love that they have Radical Optimism vibes get over it

8 minutes ago, Parallel said:

I'm worried for the BB200 ngl

Damn this is really not good. Break My Heart debuted at #21. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Damn this is really not good. Break My Heart debuted at #21. 

I still believe the vinyls and FN goodwill will carry her top 10 

12 minutes ago, Parallel said:

I'm worried for the BB200 ngl

:rip: 

Employing her father as her manager was the worst career move in recent main pop girl history. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mike_int said:

If Taylor can release 8 albums (4 studio and 4 re-releases) between 2020-2024 then Dua can release 2 albums ;)

And GP is more annoyed by Taylor  (cause of the never-ending PR stunt relationship) than Dua trust me, Taylor is just profiting from the huge cult-like fan audience.

I think 4 full years between release of the new studio album is more than enough.

the complete off topic and your reply has nothing to do with what the user said:rip: not sure why even taylor was brought up

OT: she should explore other genres, these new songs just sound like watered down versions from FN songs

Oh wow, are we really, again, talking about how much of a flop this era is? Aren't you bored? 

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Illusion will continue to rise on pop radio and will get an album boost in a couple of weeks.

RISE ILLUSION ! RISE ! 

• Like 3

Ngl I'm already kind of over this one

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.