Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG/NHB: The Return

Featured Replies

Also, Thiefyonce ruined Jolene

 

Cowboy Cosplay should be panned just for that vocal abomination alone

 

spacer.png

 

 

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 97k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    Ryan specifically said no racism so I doubt they come back   

  • JennyWayne
    JennyWayne

    I would like to say that Taylor would NEVER have achieved the amount of success if she had to endure the same struggles that Beyoncé has had. She doesn't possess the talent. Beyoncé got there without

  • Nope, not falling for this 

1 minute ago, gerardsuxx said:

Camila is ugly 

fixed!

Oh! This would be a great time to get all my artist nicknames out of the way! The mods usually hate those.
 

Ahem..:

 

Fadga

XTINCT

Madonnasaur

TAXkira

Thiefoncé

Dual Lipids

Taint Mcrap, Scatbrina Crapenter, Hellivia Rodriguez and Bulky Eyelash all ******* suck and can't damn sing

Dojar Crap is a nasty vile Nazi with **** music

Godva Maxsus is the queen of pop and Duca's ender

 

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

Edited by Psycho

Biñonce (aka Giselle Z) fans live through their "queen" and have the most fragile egos on the Earth.

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Mad Max: Fury Road is the real feminist masterpiece of the century. That's why it won SIX Oscars, while Barbara only won one thanks to the nepo-siblings

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

PREACH

Miss Garbaj will be remembered for nothing but being a vile person, marrying a rapist & having a severe coke addiction

spacer.png

HIP/NOSE/FADga lasted 3 years and sold out to white middle-aged Republicans. Sad huh

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

1 minute ago, Pink Whitney said:

Miss Garbaj will be remembered for nothing but being a vile person, marrying a rapist & having a severe coke addiction

spacer.png

Oinka is also a PDF-file enabler

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Madame X (International Deluxe) - 24K

Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) - 40K

MDNA (Deluxe Version) - 30K

Hard Candy - 59K

 

Not even the Madelders care to stream her garbage 

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

 

 

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Urinal Blande at deaths door why

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Which one is this?

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

1 hour ago, Green said:

Billboard 200:

 

Justin timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was  4 - 40

Britney Spears - Glory:  3 - 12

 

I thought it would be JT's Glory but it's doing worse :deadbanana4:

At least JT lasted longer

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

SHIRAQ is a horrible person, I don't know what more evidence yall need.

 

Her music is straight up Jason Derulo level bad. Offensively bad.

2 hours ago, gardendreams said:

 

I have been holding my back my thoughts because I realize that ATRL/games section is a place that you get a lot of personal fulfillment from and I didn't want to take away from that. But if you're going to tag me to elicit a response from me then I will.

 

Yes. Your presence in the last two games I've played with you have been truly a negative experience. You boast about being on ATRL for 15 years and write your own Wiki fandom pages about yourself but what is there to show? You don't seem to have many people in your corner and your behavior has just become a meme at this point. You have a lack of self-awareness of your own actions and end up victimizing yourself to bully others. Your music taste has been stuck in the early 2010s and you make microaggressive racial comments to justify your lack in taste. 

 

I hope that you can grow and learn to direct some of your effort into something positive, but I don't think highly of someone who threatens to punch someone in the face over losing a song sending game. 

 

 

It's funny how you refer to me as a bully when you were extremely two-faced in survivor (and beyond the fact that that was the point of the game) - the comments you made in the jury proving that because you sent a picture of yourself in your Ariana Grande shirt (which was a genuine slay) and you were over there talking about how gross you felt. Not to mention I bring up sending Run Away With Me for a challenge and you instantly start shading me behind my back for it as well and then make comments about Carly potentially being sent by me in ARSC. I don't know why you're expecting me to like spanish-language songs or k-pop songs heavily, and just because I don't like Victoria Monet I'm apparently racist? Also, it's so damn stupid how all of a sudden I can't even talk about Avril or Taylor or Carly without someone bringing up how "they are all white" WHY THE **** DOES THAT MATTER? It's pop music. Pop music doesn't have a ******* race attached to it. 

 

The only people making a "meme" out of me are the people that intentionally choose to make fun of me constantly when I'm just trying to have fun and enjoy myself. And genuinely do well, because I'm ambitious and competitive. I never victimized myself. Search my name up, either by my full name or initials and you'll find a TON of comments about my body on here or just my "socially awkwardness" in general on people's walls. Even when you take my outbursts out of the equation (because I was very dramatic when songs I liked got eliminated in MC games), you still had people making fun of me for my weight or my personality.

 

P.S. - I NEVER threatened to punch someone in the face. 

2 minutes ago, Norte said:

Madame X (International Deluxe) - 24K

Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe) - 40K

MDNA (Deluxe Version) - 30K

Hard Candy - 59K

 

Not even the Madelders care to stream her garbage 

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

 

 

We don't stream we buy

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

Biñonce (aka Giselle Z) fans live through their "queen" and have the most fragile egos on the Earth.

fragile but you've been crying in this thread about biñonce (or whatever corny ass name you came up with) for 24 hours straight ? :biblio:

Southeast Asian Swifties are absolutely unhinged and severely mentally ill. Their whole life revolves around Taylor

 


spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

We don't stream we buy

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

$77,464,831 (27 shows).
 

And Moo?

 

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.