Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Evolution of streaming farm frauds

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the mess, i don't have time to take screenshots 

 

:clack:

Edited by shyboi

The fandom of 41-year-old rapper Nicki Minaj, if they haven't already, will be using this to get their streams to count.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Burn said:

Wait am I tripping or is it Nicki in this picture?

 

GJVBtfEWEAAlbdx?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

you unserious b****** :bibliahh:

 

you made me spilled my drink here in public, i'm so embarrassed 

31 minutes ago, Burn said:

Wait am I tripping or is it Nicki in this picture?

 

GJVBtfEWEAAlbdx?format=jpg&name=900x900

the way i also thought this :bibliahh:

The last one is craaazyyyyy

 

But I've been saying all kinds of way to exploit streams

so I can imagine how many of the streams are actually real :dies:

 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Burn said:

Wait am I tripping or is it Nicki in this picture?

 

GJVBtfEWEAAlbdx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Chun li???

For research purposes alone and absolutely not because I have a single coming out in a week, how would one acquire this 3rd generation server? :thing:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.