Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

why did Calvin have to release Lovers In a Past Life just this year :rip: Dreams could've saved the era this summer

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

6 hours ago, Cain said:

All my girlfriends panned the album

 

:clack:

 

Tho one of them said TS was her song

yeah all of my friends say what we've been saying: the album is not bad but it barely has any standouts

everyone i know mentions these walls as one of their favorites tho

34 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

Indeed, the 4 songs are all up!

#53 (#60) Illusion: 2,135,437 (1,877,111) +13.76%
#62 (#72) Training Season: 1,970,290 (1,736,485) +13.46%
#72 (#79) Houdini: 1,873,547 (1,645,847) +13.83%
#83 (#96) These Walls: 1,737,080 (1,506,525) +15.30%

That's two days in a row that "These Walls" has held up better than the other 3 charting songs.

OMG These Walls :duca:

 

When it is These Walls time I hope her team goes all out! It deserves. A potential classic. 

 

 

Why was the album called radical optimism anyway? Like what's radical about it? 

4 hours ago, Yuki O said:

Did he like any song? I don't know if I'm in the mood to watch more lashings lol but I wanna know 

Yes.

 

Houdini, Training Season, and Maria. He said Illusion was okay too.

 

Then the rest he felt were lackluster but jot bad. He was disappointed with These Walls having basic production.

46 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

Indeed, the 4 songs are all up!

#53 (#60) Illusion: 2,135,437 (1,877,111) +13.76%
#62 (#72) Training Season: 1,970,290 (1,736,485) +13.46%
#72 (#79) Houdini: 1,873,547 (1,645,847) +13.83%
#83 (#96) These Walls: 1,737,080 (1,506,525) +15.30%

That's two days in a row that "These Walls" has held up better than the other 3 charting songs.

Yass Illusion gurl I hope you at least become a sleeper hit

Just now, jomarr said:

Yass Illusion gurl I hope you at least become a sleeper hit

For now it's just a sleeper

 

:clack:

46 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

Indeed, the 4 songs are all up!

#53 (#60) Illusion: 2,135,437 (1,877,111) +13.76%
#62 (#72) Training Season: 1,970,290 (1,736,485) +13.46%
#72 (#79) Houdini: 1,873,547 (1,645,847) +13.83%
#83 (#96) These Walls: 1,737,080 (1,506,525) +15.30%

That's two days in a row that "These Walls" has held up better than the other 3 charting songs.

These Walls, I know you have it in you to surpass all the other tracks. You ARE the song to revive the era, I KNOW IT

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ntijuwleton8ekxg92

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

These Walls, I know you have it in you to surpass all the other tracks. You ARE the song to revive the era, I KNOW IT

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ntijuwleton8ekxg92

Can you imagine if that happened?! :jonny:
 

Imagine if These Walls were performed instead of Happy for you. 
 

These Walls are coming for blood!!! Hopefully 

 

 

1 hour ago, curiousladybug said:

Talking's as if her last 2 albums didn't flop horribly… 

True but she also had bam bam to carry the era + seniorita 

Just now, Dula Peep said:

Standing Dua Lipa GIF by BRIT Awards

I haven't slept in 3 days. the hate train among critics and stan twitter has consumed every fiber of my being… the numbers have made it even worse. I cannot do anything… I can't go anywhere, can't have a normal conversation right now.

13 minutes ago, Kern said:
  • Banned

wait :rip:

Like it's corresponding track with the charts I guess

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Kern said:
  • Banned

wait :rip:

Screaming at them getting banned after that comment :ahh:

very confused about the these walls stanning

the album has much better songs

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

very confused about the these walls stanning

just when this era couldn't get any worse

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

why did Calvin have to release Lovers In a Past Life just this year :rip: Dreams could've saved the era this summer

Dreams? Isn't this on her debiut??

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

why did Calvin have to release Lovers In a Past Life just this year :rip: Dreams could've saved the era this summer

Dreams? Isn't this on her debiut??

I thought These Walls is gonna be the most experimental track :toofunny3: It just gave this vibe and didn't she say they went crazy in the studio with this one?

whatcha doing and end of an era are the real smashes ‪of‬ the album btw

spacer.png

Do you think the GP would notice if we just

declared Pretty Please the new single and tack

it on as track 12..

FoJyJVt.gif

These Walls slander is so whack, goes to show how none of you are to be trusted with single choices.

 

These Walls is like a love child between Gwens Cool and Arianas We Cant Be Friends. Its absolute POP PERFECTION and a palate cleanser that can turn around the entire era.

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ntijuwleton8ekxg92

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.