• theweekend

What if the videos that have been uploaded are 

Audio clean

Audio explicit 

Lyric video

Visualizer

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, toxicgenie said:

I'm still going to call it "Miami". The cover looks hot.

we too

2 hours ago, punisher said:

she looks way too oily in it, its kinda freaking me out

and im so ******* done with those coloured contacts like stop:redface:

the contact is giving cheap. we need her to listen to it

2 hours ago, punisher said:

"Opps linking up, im like what in the ****, if you're scared than just say that hoe enough is enough" is definitely the hook, cause why else would she call the song enough

not gonna complain that bad though, its her strongest one since Up, still not that strong though:gaycat7:

it is SO GLUED on my mind. I keep saying that all day long ugh

1 hour ago, Garbaj said:

she should just announce the album ; atp we all know its going to hit #1 . like bfrl.

I agree that album announcement should be pronto, but I don't think she should rush the actual release.

If the WAP - now arc has shown anything it's that a lot of her success is pretty GP-driven. It's the worst kind of primary base to have because the GP is so fickle. 

Lucky for Cardi (who definitely played herself by waiting so long), she's generally very well-liked. So, she's always been in a "all it takes is the right song / moment" predicament to get everything back on track. 

Right now, Miami seems to be that moment. 

I'd say drop the single and if it pops, she should "announce" the album pre-order and honestly drop it in May/June. Optics are everything and she'll need the numbers for it not to sophomore slump. So, IMO, a long preorder frame would be smart. 

An early summer drop gives her the BET Awards, VMAs etc to push, as well as the late-night shows before they go off air. 

I'm hella interested to see her touring strategy. She's not on any of the festival lineups, so I imagine it really is tour time for her too. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I agree that album announcement should be pronto, but I don't think she should rush the actual release.

If the WAP - now arc has shown anything it's that a lot of her success is pretty GP-driven. It's the worst kind of primary base to have because the GP is so fickle. 

Lucky for Cardi (who definitely played herself by waiting so long), she's generally very well-liked. So, she's always been in a "all it takes is the right song / moment" predicament to get everything back on track. 

Right now, Miami seems to be that moment. 

I'd say drop the single and if it pops, she should "announce" the album pre-order and honestly drop it in May/June. Optics are everything and she'll need the numbers for it not to sophomore slump. So, IMO, a long preorder frame would be smart. 

An early summer drop gives her the BET Awards, VMAs etc to push, as well as the late-night shows before they go off air. 

I'm hella interested to see her touring strategy. She's not on any of the festival lineups, so I imagine it really is tour time for her too. 

yea... i think you explained it WONDERFULLY! many thought she would fizzle after her debut, comparing her to lauryn hill. but on the real she has a strong fan-base, and a really good team. so i cant wait to see were we go with *Enough(Miami)* 

• Thanks 1

Cardi is releasing an album this year and so is Megan. What is the probability that they will drop a joint album and/or tour together :celestial5:

18 hours ago, Eglė said:

Where's Shakira?

This week is Enough, next week Punteria. She’s said back to back to back this year 

1 hour ago, TiaTamera said:

Cardi is releasing an album this year and so is Megan. What is the probability that they will drop a joint album and/or tour together :celestial5:

interview from megan:

“I literally think that’s the route that we’re going,” she said. “So I’ve done two songs for her. And now I feel like I’m in a space where I know exactly what songs I want her to do for me. So we’re really building a little EP already. We’re gonna have enough music that we need to go on tour together. Me and [Cardi] going out on together will be so amazing. We are already so cool. And I feel like we got similar fans. So if she wanted to do a little EP, I would definitely be so down to do that, but we are making enough music to already have that.”

id kill for a joint album, has there ever been a mainstream female rap collab album? but i also need to see if they can work together on a real rap song that is just bars

45 minutes ago, punisher said:

id kill for a joint album, has there ever been a mainstream female rap collab album? but i also need to see if they can work together on a real rap song that is just bars

:deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

:deadbanana4:

don’t remind me of this:priceless:

its crazy how she’s beefing with some of these now, like how tf did akbar v make it on here

1 hour ago, punisher said:

interview from megan:

“I literally think that’s the route that we’re going,” she said. “So I’ve done two songs for her. And now I feel like I’m in a space where I know exactly what songs I want her to do for me. So we’re really building a little EP already. We’re gonna have enough music that we need to go on tour together. Me and [Cardi] going out on together will be so amazing. We are already so cool. And I feel like we got similar fans. So if she wanted to do a little EP, I would definitely be so down to do that, but we are making enough music to already have that.”

i want Cardi to do an EP with all her singles and a couple cute bonus tracks, since i know they're gonna clown and not include WAP or Up etc on the album. i like the idea of Megan collab project but I need Up and Hot **** etc to have a home as well...

10 hours ago, punisher said:

she looks way too oily in it, its kinda freaking me out

and im so ******* done with those coloured contacts like stop:redface:

IMG-7203.jpg

It’s skin latex.

5 hours ago, punisher said:

interview from megan:

I feel like a joint album would have been cute if it was her third album.

8 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

it would definitely be in their best interest especially business wise to do this

6 hours ago, punisher said:

interview from megan:

im honestly good off this. wap was like lightning in a bottle clearly. bongos was cute but such an underwhelming follow up. a tour together is more than enough. unless its gonna be megan ft cardi then leave well enough alone

5 hours ago, punisher said:

don’t remind me of this:priceless:

its crazy how she’s beefing with some of these now, like how tf did akbar v make it on here

who is beefing with who now?

4 hours ago, Saint James said:

i want Cardi to do an EP with all her singles and a couple cute bonus tracks, since i know they're gonna clown and not include WAP or Up etc on the album. i like the idea of Megan collab project but I need Up and Hot **** etc to have a home as well...

if she and her team were smart they'd include all of her droplets onto the record. even if its just as deluxe bonus tracks. they cant fumble this

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

who is beefing with who now?

Cardi's beefing with JT (City Girls), Akbar V and possibly Saweetie

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

im honestly good off this. wap was like lightning in a bottle clearly. bongos was cute but such an underwhelming follow up. a tour together is more than enough. unless its gonna be megan ft cardi then leave well enough alone

id kill for a meg x cardi song that is just bars, i dont want something like WAP or Bongos again, they're a really good pair and i wanna see them work together more but it should be for the music not success cause Bongos already killed the WAP comeback hype so there's no point in trying again

37 minutes ago, punisher said:

Cardi's beefing with JT (City Girls), Akbar V and possibly Saweetie

id kill for a meg x cardi song that is just bars, i dont want something like WAP or Bongos again, they're a really good pair and i wanna see them work together more but it should be for the music not success cause Bongos already killed the WAP comeback hype so there's no point in trying again

wait with saweetie? no! why! i've always wanted them to collab

its gonna have to be for both music and success since they're both new and have alot of groundwork to layout

12 hours ago, theweekend said:

we too

the contact is giving cheap. we need her to listen to it

Contacts always look bad on people who don’t have blue/green/light eyes. I want her to take them off :sistrens: they work in the cover tho 

The TikTok has 4.7M likes? :deadbanana2:

What's going on 

This better be the last "lead" single we get :redface: We want the album atp

On 3/12/2024 at 9:05 AM, Garbaj said:

she should just announce the album ; atp we all know its going to hit #1 . like bfrl.

isn't there literally no way it doesn't if she includes her back catalog of droplets lol 

Do we really think she would put a 5 year old song on the album lol I would be here for it but… :ahh: 

whewwwww:allears:

1 minute ago, Mornings said:

They should have went with these, omg

5 minutes ago, Mornings said:

came here to post

those look so good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.