Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is ATRL the worst functioning website on Earth?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm happy the person in charge of resetting the server gets a healthy 10 hours of sleep every night and apparently no one else can fix it    But at least the ads still work perfectly 

  • it's literally tragic i have been on so many forums over the years, from way bigger one's than ATRL at it's prime to small one's and i have never encountered one with worse servers than atrl. over th

I've been on ATRL since 2013 and I don't think I've ever remembered having a smooth experience using it. It's very confusing to me because then what was the point of the redesign?

Downtime like this really makes me understand why a lot of people I knew just stopped bothering with this website.

Seriously we are in 2024 , why this site is still having issues with the server!!!!!!!!!

 

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the admin taking all the ad revenue but refusing to fix the error is giving greedy landlord that doesnt want to fix the leak

I have it on good authority that the ad revenue is being used to fund ozempic subscriptions for more than half of ATRL's admin team members.

Well if you take into account the countless shitty barely running websites that there are... Still yes :sorry:

DBSaqca.gif

it's literally tragic :skull: i have been on so many forums over the years, from way bigger one's than ATRL at it's prime to small one's and i have never encountered one with worse servers than atrl. over the past decade there has always been something. first it was the servers, then they needed to switch forum software and completely abandon the old atrl, then it was the servers again, then they needed to update to current version to get customer service and yet despite all this it never works. ENOUGH :skull:

5 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Downtime like this really makes me understand why a lot of people I knew just stopped bothering with this website.

Like i use this website because of my friend was always posting things here and sharing it in our whatsapp groups. I totally hate this now. You can’t properly discuss about things. 
 

+ i know there was a mod that was extremely bitchy and would ban people who were coming against him. Like the unprofessionalism was really there. He made me open an account here but he himself left :rip: 

12 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I’m sensing it’s only a matter of time before we see the username Funnyfatty in red.

 

:ryan3:

Oh because i’m not scared to share my mind? Girl. They can stfu and fix there system. I’m new here and don’t really care. I guess the aim should be to keep your members happy and serve them properly right? Wtf is this :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.