• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Nashe

• redsing707

14.1k videos. We gain about 3k videos in the last 24 hours 

die a little bit remix also doing numbers, 24.4K. It had over 8k new videos in the last week. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Needs is probably the most classy she ever sounded on these sexy Nashe gems. maybe her best song too, it's electric.

Edited by Guy12345

:ahh:

• Haha 1

the way she carved out her own lane and is riding it to her biggest success in years. thee pop-alt. r&b queen  :clap3:

• Like 2

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

whats the viral chart? like bubbling under but even lamer?

Made my best friend listen to this, and he liked it, he has been listening in the gym non stop :gaycat5:

Told him to check icon out :gayoncecat3:

• Like 1

That white dude wiggling and biting his finger saved Nasty. Lmao the internet is insane.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

She's COMING 

• Like 2

whew this viral smash, someone call Jimmy Fallon real quick :jonnycat:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

OMG. HERE WE GO! :WAP:

53 minutes ago, Joyride said:

this should've been a #1

why "should've been"? it has probably and HOPEFULLY just begun taking off :weeps:

25 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

these increases are making me so happy. like, what happens when we start getting 500k streams a day? i wouldn't know how to act :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

we need a late night performance stat :WAP:

• Like 3

You have to remember trends tend to come and go very fast, and I don't think Nashe has the financial foundations to maintain.

I'm still very happy because it is something. she deserves :chick3:

8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

we need a late night performance stat :WAP:

THIS, she ate at coachella and a performance would serve her well.

• Like 2

I have a question for the chart folks. How many streams does she needs to chart on billboard? Yes I know we're are very very far what is needed, it may not ever reach 1 million daily streams. If it continues to rises steadily we won't even reach 500k on Spotify until next month.  Madison beer make you mine with radio and over 7 million weekly streams stream highest position is #9 in the bubbling under. 

According to Luminate, "Nasty" — a taste of her forthcoming BB/ANG3L Pt. 2 — Quantum Baby LP, collected over 705,000 U.S. on-demand audio streams during the period of May 10-13. That marks an impressive 48% increase from just over 475,000 streams the previous weekend (May 3-6).

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/post-malone-morgan-wallen-i-had-some-help-back-catalogs-1235683736/

• Like 2

Oh wow at that Billboard article. These vids have hundreds of thousands of likes, people need to stream the song pls :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Great. I didn't expect that. 

I see her team maybe pushing this on streaming platforms. They need to go hard on playlisting. We need to convert more of TikTok viewers into active listeners. The only other urban female artist releasing this Friday is saweetie and I don't think any R&B girlies releasing. I hope her team

take full advantage of that. 

Edited by nuclear

I'll need an actual push to playlists and a radio adds date. A couple of televised performances as well!

Nice Life was able to give everything Lizzo needed to reach that next level of stardom when Truth Hurts went viral. Let's do the same for Tinashe here!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.