Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you think Act II will have visuals immediately?

Featured Replies

So... a lot of the people that worked on Act II's visuals are making it known and tease there's more to come soon. We never had this with Act I's visuals, where we still don't know much (or anything) about details of the visuals (who's involved etc.). So do you guys think we will actually get visuals this era?

 

Nadia Lee Cohen (director of the visuals): "@beyonce coming soon."

Malina Stearns (FX makeup artist): "I cant believe it’s finally coming. I can’t wait to show y’all the magic of what I got to work on for these legends."

Salvatore Lipari (model, confirmed to appear in the teaser): "Yes! That is me in the red hat! Happy to be part of Beyonces next act!! Check out Paris, Texas (1994) to see the inspiration! @beyonce @nadialeecohen. More to come! 🐝"

 

Above the Line previously (late August 2023) shared exclusive information that Beyoncé was shopping a 'Renaissance' visual album, that was shot in secret by Nadia Lee Cohen. Could these really be the Act II visuals, or will Act I and Act II visuals be released as one visual album?

                This visual album was said to be "artsy", like Lemonade and BIK, but also "weirder" (Nadia is known for her surrealist style, possibly                                  explaining the 'weird'). They went on to say that: "It’s a visual album movie, but it’s like an art film, and I’ve also heard it’s better than Black Is                  King.”

 

What are your thoughts?

I can’t even process the idea of Act 2 visuals

 

Still have an existential crisis of why she didn’t put one visual out with Act 1

 

if we don’t get them right away, we would probably get them until 2027 once the 3 acts are done and over

The visuals could have given Act 1 a second wind. A strategic release during the granny voting process could have resulted in AOTY. I hate her 

it would make me really really sad bc although she apparently wasn’t satisfied with the Renaissance visuals …….. i really wanted to f*cking see them :noparty:

  • ATRL Moderator

There’ll probably be a teaser but not a full visual. It would be kinda annoying if she released the visuals for the second act while ignoring the visuals for the first one

1 hour ago, beyonceparkwood said:

We never had this with Act I's visuals, where we still don't know much (or anything) about details of the visuals (who's involved etc.). So do you guys think we will actually get visuals this era?

 

What are your thoughts?

we did have this with act i's visuals.

 

the nusi quero debacle with B. Akerlund (who only works with Jonas, so we knew he was confirmed), one of the dancers from the miss honey remake segment posted about being excited for "yall to see this" on tiktok, as well as The Dream tweeting "just wait until they see the movie", etc etc. 

 

i think they are going to be interconnected but we won't get videos for every song. i feel like its going to be shortened versions of the songs that connect all three acts. it wont be a full fledged visual album but a companion film that goes with it.

Imagine, just imagine, she releases visuals for country album and not for a masterpiece that was act i :redface:

i think the visuals will come out when all acts drop as a movie. about reclaiming black genres of music

If she's releasing those yee-haw visuals but not the queer dance pop visuals I'm gonna be disappointed and somewhat question that decision...

We will get a teaser of visuals like act i but we will get the visuals for all acts after act iii

Edited by 1DES

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i think the visuals will come out when all acts drop as a movie. about reclaiming black genres of music

what’s the next album genre rumoured to be?

Dropping act 2’s visuals before Renaissance’s would just feel homophobic

even as a fan of the country vibes if she has the nerve to drop the hoe down visuals and not the cunty disco ballroom dance visuals im going to hate her. :snowball:

Edited by Fanta

No I have a feeling she won’t release the visuals until after act iii. I will hate her for it but I don’t see any visuals coming for a long time.

 

we’ll see the formation tour dvd before these visuals. 

Well honestly I believe that Act 1 visuals didn’t turn out the way she envisioned (for whatever reason) so she just deleted them. 
 

I would believe and hope that she learned from whatever mistakes were made and will release visuals for act 2, and the visualizers are a good sign for that so far. 
 

I do wish she would just openly address what happened and clarify that no Act 1 visuals will be released but I guess she likes to be mysterious 

4 hours ago, Trent W said:

I can’t even process the idea of Act 2 visuals

 

Still have an existential crisis of why she didn’t put one visual out with Act 1

 

if we don’t get them right away, we would probably get them until 2027 once the 3 acts are done and over

ed0zkirexwtv1mdfcrxo.jpg

53 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Well honestly I believe that Act 1 visuals didn’t turn out the way she envisioned (for whatever reason) so she just deleted them. 
 

I would believe and hope that she learned from whatever mistakes were made and will release visuals for act 2, and the visualizers are a good sign for that so far. 
 

I do wish she would just openly address what happened and clarify that no Act 1 visuals will be released but I guess she likes to be mysterious 

Weren't these stills from the visuals?

 

FZ-R087XwAQ8ypQ?format=jpg&name=large

 

I hope we see them one day. 

Edited by Marry The Gods

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.