Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What do you do when ATRL is down?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

38 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Thinking about ways to get a hit thread and steal some of @KatyPrismSpirit’s rep points

oh yall want me in my witness flop era so badly 

I usually visit the site just once per day. In the past you had to be here more often to keep up but activity is way down and you don't miss much if you are away for 20 hours. It happens that I go to sleep, wake up and there are still threads on the Today's threads section that I have seen the last time I was here. 

wuEoj6e.jpeg

 

amn014D.jpeg

 

i started working on a new project which i mainly complete during downtime 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, punisher said:

wuEoj6e.jpeg

 

amn014D.jpeg

 

i started working on a new project which i mainly complete during downtime 

shock.gif

it's been down for me more than its been online so I've slowly just been checking it less and less. I mainly come in to update my chart (if its even online)

  • ATRL Administrator

Wake up to texts from the mods, then text the owner, and then go back to sleep and hope it’s up when I wake up by 6:30.

Luckily for me, where I'm at ATRL server downtimes happens during the late hours of the night. Which is convenient for me I guess since I'm asleep at that time

I have an intimate conversation with my savior Jesus of Nazarreth

- whack it

- invite someone over

- watch like Yellowjackets or Gopiss Girl or something

- maybe read some Susan Sontag if my vyvanse is working properly on that particular day

studying

working

listening to music

im a lil closed off irl but you know, go out

 

the more it goes down, the more i stop coming here and the more studying i get done.

 

a win :lakitu: but i try not to come on here a lot anymore because Rihanna retired and nobody else is putting out anything solid.

The way I was considering doing certain things and I was hoping this site would be back up to distract me from my intrusive thoughts :rip: Thanks ATRL! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.