Cardi B net worth

REDMAN

Drugging & robbing strippers did that :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Where does she make her bulk of her income? She hasn’t toured. I know she had endorsements deals but dang that many for her to make so much? 

But how? She doesnt tour enough to have such a big net worth after just one album too? I get she has huge sponsorship deals and stuff but it just doesnt sound realistic. I would expect her net worth to be around 50 million by now I think. Money in entertainment isnt as huge as it once was and 50 million after justo ne era is huge enough

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Where does she make her bulk of her income? She hasn’t toured. I know she had endorsements deals but dang that many for her to make so much? 

brand deals, festivals and whipshots

like she made 1mil from a 20 minute performance for new years

she needs to keep expanding whipshots, just recently they started being available in physical stores and she should keep pushing it to be available in retail. 

after CB2 she should dedicate her time into becoming an even more invested business woman, put out Bardi Beauty and continue to create businesses

The tweets by some randos from twitter :rip: we want an ACTUAL SOURCE!

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

These networth numbers are always unreliable. 

• Like 7

These sources are not it. :skull: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

She must have some good investments.

ETFs, real estate, etc. 

These numbers are weird, they’re suspicious. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Is this including or excluding the unpaid rent?

she’ll have $149,950,000 by the end of 2024 then!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, punisher said:

brand deals, festivals and whipshots

like she made 1mil from a 20 minute performance for new years

No wonder cardo doesn’t release music she making millions so easily. I do think she needs to just release her 2nd album. Even if the album flops she can start over with a new album quick. She is a smart business woman. Cardi imo can make herself into the female Jay-Z.

• Thanks 1

***** Me too the **** 

54 minutes ago, punisher said:

she needs to keep expanding whipshots, just recently they started being available in physical stores and she should keep pushing it to be available in retail. 

after CB2 she should dedicate her time into becoming an even more invested business woman, put out Bardi Beauty and continue to create businesses

Isn't Whipshots about to be in Wal-Mart? Plus, they are launching the strawberry flavor too. :smitten:

• Like 1

Love the sis and wbk she is rich but I am considering reporting this thread just for the emojis used in the title alone

I thought this was a classy party.gif

• Haha 5

Why is she afraid of releasing then? 

3 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Why is she afraid of releasing then? 

It might kill her brand if she bombos!

May I ask how is she getting this money...? Is she back on the streets stripping again? 

I hope she's paying her taxes x

• Like 2

“is she a stripper, a rapper or singer? i’m busting bucks in a bentley bentayga” :giraffe:

• Like 2

all that and she can’t pay her rent?

• Like 1

Lmao people confused in here like it’s not possible to invest well. Most wealthy people grow their money in ways that you don’t ever see. 

stay in school Barbz:fan2:

Edited by Mornings
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

No wonder cardo doesn’t release music she making millions so easily. I do think she needs to just release her 2nd album. Even if the album flops she can start over with a new album quick. She is a smart business woman. Cardi imo can make herself into the female Jay-Z.

And that’s why they say the new girls are getting into female rap for a quick buck cashing the check and running, not passion