Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: The Year 2024

Featured Replies

So (G)I-DLE is coming back in 3 weeks and still no teaser or announcement or link to a pre-order.

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not this again...    

  • Save-Me-Oprah
    Save-Me-Oprah

    Jennie:    Some people: "The other girls could NEVERRRRRR!"

  • Windy Day
    Windy Day

    guys i just came back from aespa     i can't believe i finally saw them with my own eyes. they were so beautiful    i literally can't feel my body right now. they were s

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

sounds like it's going to be a hit :jonny5:

@Save-Me-Oprah

The bass :jonny5:

I'm moving

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GCsodrhWsAA-wWF?format=jpg&name=medium

 

the winner of Selfies Of The Year

 

can't wait for this year

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

my man, my man, my mannnn

2024 selfies are gonna be even better

 

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

2 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Mr Vampire is ITZY's Wignal but without the quality

Mr Vampire is actually cute contrary to Signal... The only problem is it's dated on arrival.

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

 

i need Seunghan's vocals in this pleaseeee

 

7t27.gif

 

Edited by TheCal

2 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

T-ara - Like the First Time

Girls' Generation - Galaxy Supernova

2NE1 - I Don't Care

Nine Muses - Sleepless Night

Bestie - Love Options

AOA - Excuse Me

EXID - DDD

After School - Ah

4Minute - Crazy

Sistar - Alone

Stellar - Crying

Fiestar - One More

Apink - My My

Sistar19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer

Miss A - Goodbye Baby

Girls' Day - Something

 

Just off the top of my head. :heart2:

13 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

 

the best one of them all :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

 

25 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh a hit really IS coming 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

omg Sohee is going eattttttttt

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

 

 

Always thee Main Event. The most watched performance of the night :clap3:

 

 

I'm still obsessed, I wish this era will never ends. They truly gave the gheys everything they want :wanda:

 

 

 

I love everything about this song, but especially the bridge 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by youresotoxic

41 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

 

Edited by Queenyoncee

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

 

 

 

Triple kill but which one stomps harder @katyberry @Billionaire @Rhyme @Gorjesspazze9 :cm:

 

 

the Gayo Daejeon performance will always be my favorite just for the orchestra version of Drama, it made the performance more grand and just perfect :jonny5:

Why do the 4th gen girlies change their hair so quickly

winter with short black hair I hate it here :'( 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.