Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: The Year 2024

Featured Replies

i really liked their vocals on Mr Vampire (except the pre-chorus)

honestly they need to sing like this more often

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not this again...    

  • Save-Me-Oprah
    Save-Me-Oprah

    Jennie:    Some people: "The other girls could NEVERRRRRR!"

  • Windy Day
    Windy Day

    guys i just came back from aespa     i can't believe i finally saw them with my own eyes. they were so beautiful    i literally can't feel my body right now. they were s

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the Gayo Daejeon performance will always be my favorite just for the orchestra version of Drama, it made the performance more grand and just perfect :jonny5:

And the lolita / jpop outfits. Black Butler hew? :wanda:

 

 

3 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

omg your vision

imagine an ad with his incredible t!ts :jonnycat:

 

Fkppjk4aMAAb5Jv.jpg

 

 

 

First day of the year and Jennie already have another Chanel global campaign :gaycat5:

 

 

56 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hit me with the best 2nd gen songs, I got into kpop on 2020 i'm more familiar with 3rd and 4th gen

The GG stans is about to flood you but lemme sneak my BGs for a change 

 

 

 

 

 

:thing: when BGs knows how to make actual muzik.mp3

 

Edited by Odette Violet

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

So (G)I-DLE is coming back in 3 weeks and still no teaser or announcement or link to a pre-order.

Oh wow are they? :jonnycat:

How do we know this?

 

 

 

 

 

They don't make collabs like them anymore :bird: 

 

 

 

 

 

If you don't mind some spice and variety @Spears_Stan :matty:

 

 

 

I just sent my ranking of the top kpop songs of 2023 @Pluto2022

 

Spoiler
  1. Stray Kids - Social Path
  2. Stray Kids - LALALALA
  3. Stray Kids - S-Class
  4. CRAVITY - Groovy
  5. CRAVITY - A to Z
  6. CRAVITY - Fly
  7. B.I - The Island of Misfit Toys
  8. B.I - Michelangelo
  9. ZEROBASEONE - In Bloom
  10. KISS OF LIFE - Sugarcoat
  11. XG - Shooting Star
  12. XG - Left Right
  13. NMIXX - Roller Coaster
  14. NMIXX - Love Me Like This
  15. NCT 127 - Fact Check
  16. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Kiss
  17. VIVIZ - Maniac
  18. SEVENTEEN - Super
  19. TNX - Kick It 4 Now
  20. ITZY - Cake

vilettuce-damn.gif

So apparently the boy who was in the audition video for the ADOR upcoming boy group was born in 2000, and he might debut in the group (similar to how Minji was in the audition video in 2019 and later debuted). I really thought all the members are going to be minors, but I'm glad to see that they have some older trainees too (if he will debut).

 

 

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I just sent my ranking of the top kpop songs of 2023 @Pluto2022

 

  Hide contents
  1. Stray Kids - Social Path
  2. Stray Kids - LALALALA
  3. Stray Kids - S-Class
  4. CRAVITY - Groovy
  5. CRAVITY - A to Z
  6. CRAVITY - Fly
  7. B.I - The Island of Misfit Toys
  8. B.I - Michelangelo
  9. ZEROBASEONE - In Bloom
  10. KISS OF LIFE - Sugarcoat
  11. XG - Shooting Star
  12. XG - Left Right
  13. NMIXX - Roller Coaster
  14. NMIXX - Love Me Like This
  15. NCT 127 - Fact Check
  16. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Kiss
  17. VIVIZ - Maniac
  18. SEVENTEEN - Super
  19. TNX - Kick It 4 Now
  20. ITZY - Cake

vilettuce-damn.gif

this is the most insane list I've seen yet

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

Just now, TheCal said:

this is the most insane list I've seen yet

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

1-8... like im in shock

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

Just now, youresotoxic said:

1-8... like im in shock

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

Why you gagging that I put my fave artists and songs at the beginning

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

 

Do you even know the songs? If not, get into this hyperpop masterpiece :gaycat5:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

So apparently the boy who was in the audition video for the ADOR upcoming boy group was born in 2000, and he might debut in the group (similar to how Minji was in the audition video in 2019 and later debuted). I really thought all the members are going to be minors, but I'm glad to see that they have some older trainees too (if he will debut).

 

 

idk i don't think he is debuting, he is probably just a model they hired

 

would he still have an active IG account with his modelling company in the description if was suppose to debut with Ador?

 

https://www.instagram.com/kagiru11

 

sadly I don't think we are getting any adults in the boy group :/

 

edit: well the audition had oldest 2004, so one adult might be possible :emofish:

Edited by TheCal

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Why you gagging that I put my fave artists and songs at the beginning

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

 

Do you even know the songs? If not, get into this hyperpop masterpiece :gaycat5:

 

 

 

i'm familiar with Cravity, but they're pretty much hit or miss with me. but I do like these songs from them

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

i'm familiar with Cravity, but they're pretty much hit or miss with me. but I do like these songs from thema

the-view-whoopi.gif

Girl... Gas Pedal was so bad. One of their biggest MISSES, along with their latest title track :gayriahcat3: From the same album of Gas Pedal they included this song called VENI VIDI VICI  that I believe should've been the title track from the beginning

 

 

 

And if you want to, please listen to the mini that was released alongside Groovy, it lives it to its name 

 

 

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

idk i don't think he is debuting, he is probably just a model they hired

 

would he still have an active IG account with his modelling company in the description if was suppose to debut with Ador?

 

https://www.instagram.com/kagiru11

 

sadly I don't think we are getting any adults in the boy group :/

oh well :sistrens:

 

 

I think Boys Planet was the last chance for 1998-2003 to debut :deadbanana2: The way labels are looking for 2004-2011 now 

At least give a chance for 2000-2003, they are not THAT old :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I just sent my ranking of the top kpop songs of 2023 @Pluto2022

 

  Reveal hidden contents
  1. Stray Kids - Social Path
  2. Stray Kids - LALALALA
  3. Stray Kids - S-Class
  4. CRAVITY - Groovy
  5. CRAVITY - A to Z
  6. CRAVITY - Fly
  7. B.I - The Island of Misfit Toys
  8. B.I - Michelangelo
  9. ZEROBASEONE - In Bloom
  10. KISS OF LIFE - Sugarcoat
  11. XG - Shooting Star
  12. XG - Left Right
  13. NMIXX - Roller Coaster
  14. NMIXX - Love Me Like This
  15. NCT 127 - Fact Check
  16. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Kiss
  17. VIVIZ - Maniac
  18. SEVENTEEN - Super
  19. TNX - Kick It 4 Now
  20. ITZY - Cake

vilettuce-damn.gif

SKZ in your top 3 :clap3:

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

But your list overall though??????? 

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

 

 

 

 

1.Taeyeon  - To. X

2.Taeyeon - all or nothing

3.Red Velvet - Wings

4. New Jeans - super shy

5. Aespa - Drama

6.FIFTY FIFTY - Barbie Dreams

7.Somi - Fast Foward

8.Ive - Not your Girl

9.Stayc - Bubble

10.Le Sserafim - Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard's Wife

11. Aespa - Spicy 

12.Taeyeon - Burn it down

13.Red Velvet - Chill Kill 

14.Yoona - Knock

15.XG - Left Right

16. Limelight - honestly

17.Jessica - Beep Beep

18.Jessica - Set me Free

19.Itzy - None of My Business

20.Jini - Bad Reputation 

Edited by Queenyoncee

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ in your top 3 :clap3:

 

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

But your list overall though??????? 

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

 

 

 

 

There's nothing wrong with my list??? What is supposed to be so bad about it? I included NMIXX and XG songs like you wanted me to

the-view-whoopi.gif

Just now, xrosup said:

There's nothing wrong with my list??? What is supposed to be so bad about it? I included NMIXX and XG songs like you wanted me to

the-view-whoopi.gif

Well you gotta include NewJeans as well

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Girl... Gas Pedal was so bad. One of their biggest MISSES, along with their latest title track :gayriahcat3: From the same album of Gas Pedal they included this song called VENI VIDI VICI  that I believe should've been the title track from the beginning

 

 

 

And if you want to, please listen to the mini that was released alongside Groovy, it lives it to its name 

 

 

Master : Piece is a cute album, but I only really liked 2-3 songs when it came out, maybe i'll give it a re-listen:gaycat4:

and Veni Vidi Vici was one of my faves off the album, but I will always love Gas Pedal. it's just too good

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Well you gotta include NewJeans as well

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

They'll be just fine without my vote. Besides I only liked Super Shy by them this year

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.