Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: The Year 2024

Featured Replies

On TT Somi is getting dragged through the mud for promoting Starbucks. Good. That zionist can rot.

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not this again...    

  • Save-Me-Oprah
    Save-Me-Oprah

    Jennie:    Some people: "The other girls could NEVERRRRRR!"

  • Windy Day
    Windy Day

    guys i just came back from aespa     i can't believe i finally saw them with my own eyes. they were so beautiful    i literally can't feel my body right now. they were s

Just now, pirateking said:

On TT Somi is getting dragged through the mud for promoting Starbucks. Good. That zionist can rot.

welcome to a week ago

 

merry christmas

 

IMG_9810.gif?ex=65a140f6&is=658ecbf6&hm=

 

can we normalize NOT automatically referring to people who are just ignorant about the Israel/Palestine conflict as "Zionists"? Y'all are diluting the term to the point where it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

 

Somi has been an idol since she was 12 and probably has an education to match, I doubt she even knows what an Israel is let alone what Zionism is.

 

IMG_9810.gif?ex=65a140f6&is=658ecbf6&hm=

 

 

well since everyone is posting their lists…

here is mine

Spoiler

 

  1. Let Me In - EXO
  2. I AM - IVE
  3. Cream Soda - EXO
  4. Rover - Kai
  5. You & Me - Jennie
  6. Kitsch - IVE
  7. Baddie - IVE
  8. Teddy Bear - STAYC
  9. Unforgiven- Le SSERAFIM
  10. Somebody - D.O
  11. I DO - D.O
  12. Eve, Psyche & Bluebeard’s Wife - LE SSERAFIM
  13. Perfect Night - LE SSERAFIM
  14. Bubble - STAYC
  15. Flower - Jisoo
  16. Hear Me Out - EXO
  17. C’MON - Jini
  18. Ordinary Days - D.O
  19. All Eyes On Me - Jisoo
  20. Nobody - Liz, Soyeon, Winter

spacer.png

maybe Seunghan is still on the song, he just won't appear in the music video

 

we love that for us

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

Just now, TheCal said:

another list without NewJeans

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

they are snatching that #1 easily lbr

enjoyed their releases this year but they don’t need me and a few others to get that spot

spacer.png

My top 5:

 

Spoiler

1. Billlie - EUNOIA

2. NMIXX - Roller Coaster

3. NewJeans - Super Shy

4. aespa - Drama

5. Billlie - enchanted night ~ white night

The rest shall remain a secret

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

the way my taste is just impeccable really :gayriahcat2:

 

Spoiler
  1. JISOO - FLOWER
  2. NewJeans - OMG
  3. JEON SOMI - Fast Forward
  4. IVE - I AM
  5. NewJeans - Super Shy
  6. aespa - Spicy
  7. Dreamcatcher - BONVOYAGE
  8. HYO - Picture
  9. (G)-IDLE - Queencard
  10. KAI - ROVER
  11. NewJeans - New Jeans
  12. Jimin - Like Crazy
  13. ITZY - BET ON ME
  14. aespa - I'm Unhappy
  15. MISAMO - Do not touch
  16. BBGIRLS - ONE MORE TIME
  17. RIIZE - Get A Guitar
  18. LEE CHAE YEON - KNOCK
  19. Loossemble - Sensitive
  20. aespa - Welcome To MY World

 

f12904aa3a980603273c73695d0213dd.gif

 

Spoiler

1. NCT DOJAEJUNG - PERFUME

2. CSR - Shining Bright

3. VIVIZ - Maniac

4. TripleS - Rising

6. Billlie - EUNOIA

I've kind of sabotaged some of the obvious picks even though I love them because I know they are going to slay anyway (Super Shy, I Am, Eve...)

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

Edited by Antisocialites

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

another list without Perfume

@DelRey we can kiss that top 5 goodbye

 

the-view-whoopi.gif

our deal better still be intact or else I'm removing Perfume from me list

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

our deal better still be intact or else I'm removing Perfume from me list

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

it is. already sent mine in

 

:ryan3:

4 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

 

  Hide contents
  1. NCT DOJAEJUNG - PERFUME
  2. CSR - Shining Bright
  3. VIVIZ - Maniac
  4. TripleS - Rising
  5. Billlie - EUNOIA

I've kind of sabotaged some of the obvious picks even though I love them because I know they are going to slay anyway (Super Shy, I Am, Eve...)

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

oh your top 3 is perfect

 

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

Just now, youresotoxic said:

it is. already sent mine in

 

:ryan3:

Good

 

i added On My Youth because I’ve been obese with it (since yesterday) and I felt charitable 

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

can we normalize NOT automatically referring to people who are just ignorant about the Israel/Palestine conflict as "Zionists"? Y'all are diluting the term to the point where it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

 

Somi has been an idol since she was 12 and probably has an education to match, I doubt she even knows what an Israel is let alone what Zionism is.

 

IMG_9810.gif?ex=65a140f6&is=658ecbf6&hm=

 

 

What makes you think its just plain ignorance?

 

Somi is CHRONICALLY online. Theres no way she dont know

 

 

I hope Perfume still gets the higher BG song in the rank or I will riot

:khalyan2:

2 hours ago, Rider said:

Oh wow are they? :jonnycat:

How do we know this?

Yeah they confirmed it by an article back in decmeber, shot the MV too and this MBC Gayo Dejeon shooting, Soyeon, YuQi & Miyeon spilled a lot of infos about the album.

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Eunseok is plenty tall

 

why are you the way that you are

 

gretchenmap.gif

Gurl except his toes, there is no foot in those shoes.

GAG will be the highest BG song in the ranking

RIIZE are the new KTRL darlings

:clack:

 

8 minutes ago, pirateking said:

What makes you think its just plain ignorance?

 

Somi is CHRONICALLY online. Theres no way she dont know

Maybe she just didn’t care, its obviously not on her radar 

 

don’t assume malice where stupidity is to blame

 

spacer.png

Just now, hallucinate said:

GAG will be the highest BG song in the ranking

RIIZE are the new KTRL darlings

:clack:

 

Well yes 

 

spacer.png

 

She had to leave YG to publicly show her friendship with Minnie. All these years she was cropped out of YouTube videos. Finally Free Miss Lisa.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.