Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Communism vs Capitalism Jubilee

Featured Replies

 

This video is more informative than the one Jubilee actually uploaded :clap3:first time reasonable people are properly represented on the Left 

  • Replies 175
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Communism has never worked.

  • Can we stop promoting communism please? It's dangerous and it's never going to work.    There'd be no such thing as entertainment or artists making music  (edit: for those of you who are tak

  • SmittenCake
    SmittenCake

    You just said 3 different things. And you are wrong about each of them. I would like to engage in an actual conversation than tick off low deficient takes. I felt like I was in the comments section on

  • Popular Post

Not a THREE-HOUR reaction video to Jubilee. :deadbanana2: Some people really have nothing better to do with their lives.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Not a THREE-HOUR reaction video to Jubilee. :deadbanana2: Some people really have nothing better to do with their lives.

People watch 3 hour movies. People also watch portions of a long video throughout different times of the day/week. 

Can we stop promoting communism please? It's dangerous and it's never going to work. 

 

There'd be no such thing as entertainment or artists making music  (edit: for those of you who are taking my statement literally, think about what I actually mean. e.g. The censoring & control of entertainment etc.)

 

If you don't like DEMOCRATIC capitalistic countries then move to Russia or China :coffee:

Edited by Delirious

  • Author
  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Can we stop promoting communism please? It's dangerous and it's never going to work. 

 

There'd be no such thing as entertainment or artists making music 

 

If you don't like capitalistic countries then move to Russia or China :coffee:

You just said 3 different things. And you are wrong about each of them. I would like to engage in an actual conversation than tick off low deficient takes. I felt like I was in the comments section on Facebook for a second. 

33 minutes ago, Delirious said:

There'd be no such thing as entertainment or artists making music 

 

If you don't like capitalistic countries then move to Russia or China :coffee:

I guess me being a C-Pop (Chinese Pop) and V-Pop (Vietnamese Pop) fan is all just a figment of my imagination since you claim Communist countries don't have any form of entertainment. 

 

Please tell me anyone in the current Russian government who calls themselves Communist. 

  • Popular Post
41 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Can we stop promoting communism please? It's dangerous and it's never going to work. 

 

There'd be no such thing as entertainment or artists making music 

 

If you don't like capitalistic countries then move to Russia or China :coffee:

You classifying Russia as a communist country is all the evidence one needs to show you have no idea what you are talking about :rip:

Communism is just the other side of the fascism coin. An extremist ideology that has dire consequences in every place it has been tried.

 

I hate how normalized it is (online, at least) and find myself rolling my eyes at people blaming capitalism for everything instead of advocating for more checks and balances. Most of what the left wants in countries in europe aren't communist countries. I feel like the fringe of people who advocate for communism, spoil progressivism for everyone else by proving every far right and right wing accusation to be true.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I guess me being a C-Pop (Chinese Pop) and V-Pop (Vietnamese Pop) fan is all just a figment of my imagination since you claim Communist countries don't have any form of entertainment. 

 

Please tell me anyone in the current Russian government who calls themselves Communist. 

North Korea cinema is also very underlooked. 

 

The Flower Girl

 

tumblr_p8fk0lVpqh1woz97to1_1280.jpg

Comrade Kim Goes Flying 

 

b31fddd34ed6b6f2e5929d0d476a4220157a74d6

 

Koryo Studio's is an actual film studio in North Korea. This idea that Communist/Socialist nations don't have forms of entertainment is hilarious. 

 

 

I love capitalism since I have a competitive nature. You CAN get ahead and thrive. Some people are just lazy and justify their bad living conditions on capitalism while not moving a finger to improve their lives. 

there are people who move to the US from other countries with zero money and don’t speak any English and they work hard and become successful or even millionaires. So I don’t want to hear any excuses for people who are born in the US and already have a language advantage. 


I hate the idea of communism. Why do I have to pay for other people’s food while they sit at home doing nothing? 

Edited by She-Rah

7 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Communism is just the other side of the fascism coin.

Wait until you find out how the term "fascism" was coined. 

11 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You classifying Russia as a communist country is all the evidence one needs to show you have no idea what you are talking about :rip:

What are they then? Democratic?

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

North Korea cinema is also very underlooked. 

 

The Flower Girl

 

tumblr_p8fk0lVpqh1woz97to1_1280.jpg

Comrade Kim Goes Flying 

 

b31fddd34ed6b6f2e5929d0d476a4220157a74d6

 

Koryo Studio's is an actual film studio in North Korea. This idea that Communist/Socialist nations don't have forms of entertainment is hilarious. 

 

 

Why are you promoting north Korea? Stop. If you like communism so much why not live in one?

Edited by Delirious

Music and entertainment of course did exist in communist countries such as the Soviet Union, but only at mercy of the state, which strongly controlled what entertainment was allowed, and chose which people were allowed to provide it. "Subversive" entertainment (anything deemed as such by the state) was banned and criminalized. This as opposed to our modern "capitalist" countries which merely co-opt entertainment for propaganda purposes.

 

China is communist in name only. Russia has not been communist since 1989, and does not pretend to be.

Also, the older I get the more my views have been moving to the right. I recently changed my party affiliation from D to independent because the Democratic Party doesn’t represent me anymore. 
 

has that happened to any of you? Things I used to agree with liberals and socialists in my younger years I now roll my eyes at and find them silly. 
 

23 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I guess me being a C-Pop (Chinese Pop) and V-Pop (Vietnamese Pop) fan is all just a figment of my imagination since you claim Communist countries don't have any form of entertainment. 

 

Please tell me anyone in the current Russian government who calls themselves Communist. 

Well the Jubilee video was wrong for comparing communism to capitalism. They should've been comparing democracy to communism. Or capitalism to socialism.

 

And technically any money that a person raises in china belongs to the Chinese government. Which is also the reason why land ownership only lasts for 70 years.

Edited by Delirious

3 minutes ago, moo said:

Music and entertainment of course did exist in communist countries such as the Soviet Union, but only at mercy of the state, which strongly controlled what entertainment was allowed, and chose which people were allowed to provide it. "Subversive" entertainment (anything deemed as such by the state) was banned and criminalized. This as opposed to our modern "capitalist" countries which merely co-opt entertainment for propaganda purposes.

 

China is communist in name only. Russia has not been communist since 1989, and does not pretend to be.

 

20 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I guess me being a C-Pop (Chinese Pop) and V-Pop (Vietnamese Pop) fan is all just a figment of my imagination since you claim Communist countries don't have any form of entertainment. 

 

Please tell me anyone in the current Russian government who calls themselves Communist. 

Also this. What will happen to artists promoting LGBT content in their songs?

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

Also, the older I get the more my views have been moving to the right. I recently changed my party affiliation from D to independent because the Democratic Party doesn’t represent me anymore. 
 

I’ve done that as well. The Democrats are far too capitalist for me to want to willingly identify with. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Why are you promoting north Korea? Stop. If you like communism so much why not live in one?

Everything you are saying to me has been spoken out of the mouths of racist, closed-minded people. The notion that North Korea has progressed in tech and media in recent years leaves you deeply puzzled and filled with conflicting emotions. What's the reason for that? does it make you feel uncomfortable? is it because you are so used to the country as a whole being degraded and mocked? 

 

I've recently also been thinking about adding China to places I'd like to visit. As well as DPRK. 

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Everything you are saying to me has been spoken out of the mouths of racist, closed-minded people. The notion that North Korea has progressed in tech and media in recent years leaves you deeply puzzled and filled with conflicting emotions. What's the reason for that? does it make you feel uncomfortable? is it because you are so used to the country as a whole being degraded and mocked? 

 

I've recently also been thinking about adding China to places I'd like to visit. As well as DPRK. 

Girl good luck :rip::coffee:

 

ATRL never change

13 minutes ago, Delirious said:

What are they then? Democratic?

kjnkjnkjnjknkjnjknknkkjn I love this website so much. 

  • Author
13 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

 


I hate the idea of communism. Why do I have to pay for other people’s food while they sit at home doing nothing? 

I would absolutely have no problem with my tax dollars going to people who need food. As matter of fact, everyone should have access to simple things such as food, shelter, clean water, etc. We should all be vigilant and care for one another.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Delirious said:

Girl good luck :rip::coffee:

 

ATRL never change

Love how you couldn't refute anything else I've said, so you brushed off a personal plan of mine with a scoff.

 

 

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I would absolutely have no problem with my tax dollars going to people who need food. As matter of fact, everyone should have access to simple things such as food, shelter, clean water, etc. We should all be vigilant and care for one another.

This will never happen under capitalism 🤷🏻‍♂️

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.