Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jesy Nelson covers 'Silent' Night'

Featured Replies

After a six month social media hiatus Jesy returned to TikTok with a cover of 'Silent Night'.

 

She sounds great.

 

 

Hope she was working on the album during the 6 months. FEED US>>

If I were one of her few stans who have waited years for her to do anything, I'd be pissed !

2 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

If I were one of her few stans who have waited years for her to do anything, I'd be pissed !

Why?

 

Fans support the person not just the music they provide. Jesy has had a lot going on, a lot of negativity and hasn't had it easy. I'm just grateful she's still here and hopefully she's found peace now doing what she wants to do independently.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.