Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Need You Now vs Last Night

Need You Now vs Last Night 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Bigger?

    • Need You Now
      92%
    • Last Night
      7%
  2. 2. Better?

    • Need You Now
      100%
    • Last Night
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies


two massive country hits from different generations… discuss.

Need You Now is one of the best country songs of the last couple of decades . the other is not close.

I just need you nowwwwwww

Oh baby I need you nowwwwwwwwwww :jonnycat:

I remember playing this Sims knock-off game called Small Worlds and going into a bar-like instanced space which had pool tables and a dancefloor and they would play Nee You Now all the damn time and I would dance to it and chat with other players 

 

I'm voting for Need You Now on nostalgia alone, but really what a great song!! 

While I do really like Last Night, Need You Now has been a song that has become really engrained in my life that I have returned to ever since it was released. It far surpasses Last Night.

Need You Now is much bigger globally and infinitely better 

The one that charted on the main charts in non-Anglophone countries. Need You Now is both bigger and better.

NYN was everywhere... and it's heaps better. LN is only famous coz of streaming rly. It would've sank on downloads

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.