The 11th Annual ATRL Grammys | Ooh, SZA's taking it!

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Legend E

• wehavetostan

• Frozen99

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Has Red Carpet started?

Who are you wearing this year?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Devin said:

here. :heart:

spacer.png

Ooh, you look fabulous, darling!

• Like 1

seated 

tumblr_mi2p9xjA5Z1rfduvxo1_500.gif

will the server(s) survive this? :toofunny3:

Nelly Furtado risks wardrobe malfunction in daring cut-out dress – and she  looks incredible | HELLO!

Here for my gurl Dua who said "Whoa Nelly!" was one of the first albums she owned 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

Taylor Swift Fan GIF by Storyful

Your dedication to your fans is so sweet.

• ATRL Moderator

1LEhfDK.png

*the lights come up at the Britney Spears Memorial Arena*

ANNOUNCER: Welcome to the 11th Annual ATRL Grammys! Tonight, we finally find out what music defined the past year for this forum. More than 90 of you helped determine the winners in 27 categories, including Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best New Artist. There are also more than a dozen fantastic performances to come from your favorite artists, plus a very special presentation for this year's Lifetime Achievement Award recipient. So let's get to the fun! Without further ado, here to kick things off is our nominations leader this year. Performing her thrice-nominated hit "Kill Bill," put your hands together for SZA!

tumblr_mgrogdldMq1qmadx5o1_500.gifv

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Joyride said:

the ratings jesus

200.gif?cid=a595bef32hx42ei507dhrmfcv3h0

I don't know what happened, but they've been flopping all year...

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

coming thru

tinashe-mtv-vmas-carpet-08.jpg

Superstar T, I love you, but worst dressed list for sure.

• ATRL Moderator

We have a better opener than the real Grammys :clap3:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Who are you wearing this year?

Dior Blackpink OFF-51% Shipping Free, 50% OFF

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Thank you, SZA, for that fabulous opener! After a breakthrough year, she's up for eight awards tonight. Will she clean up or walk away empty-handed like at the 2018 Grammys. We'll find out soon. But our first category is Best Pop Solo Performance presented by @GreatestLoveofAll.

3 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Superstar T, I love you, but worst dressed list for sure.

The industry has always been against me, so Im used to it !

xfNUNdnlYDZLf5QV3c4cqrNhTTp-oB-xRxoYq4rG6yZGyvLQ9wyoS0RutRWKb8NwYj5gABEKO_CFXjjNV1W_4CCB7d3xMAZ5_vzWAtlW0jDkIRE-hOleYwg7QqFvx1tywWc9yCSWjygJbbl9m9KlkuI

…oh thank you, thank you really… you guys are EVER so kind. Whew. Anyways, good evening distinct members of ATRL! I hope this ceremony has been lovely and while as always there have been questionable taste exhibited (as always with the voters!), I hope we can all agree that too some extent every artists who has won so far tonight deserved recognition for their great work this year.

I'm here to present possibly THE most important category of the night that isnt one of the Big Four. Some of pop’s most resilient, graceful and innovative names have taken home this prestigious honor and I am proud to say that the girls didnt hold back this year at all. Without further ado, here are the nominees for Best Pop Solo Performance!

Anti-Hero- Taylor Swift

PV-FmESDko1cG2XDlY7BJe--Nv3CFJgUqP43-dDJnYQT-tyR82eIKRP6LtWgaFH0fagQEo9ue2JTqTEpqLOCziOM2y99ZUYS4r-Zjm3H_ibY0P8wDRCjiFkJi7VEBfqfwDUT3WHf8jiBpA6uppghyec

“Begin Again”- Jessie Ware

GbGJccMT6a8dAtb35C-zZM8JLQFI2vl-1TDWckdqeBvuMmZMvYAM3pfD3Ly4-hjffMqoPInCmquL4OA9KXvOjteSWs8Dzy3gQ1pmhbKDuRXRSSP0AU__1_wxLFe49xTWR-k55VmC_DbHU8IoLcalasw

“Dance the Night”

Rgp78nUWOJjT6yt0DUpe-PaFy4skOFN7J6MQnoHjSWXsZC73le5l96i8V93Cd3Af_KyEJJnj8iwSjGi1nWdzQe3rwUgeRF9mam4ykHzhtum8svMv56Q6-NbfPqbuLBXQd-lSrc_a7I09dUE2AFtosr4

“What Was I Made For?”- Billie Eilish

bwnPhMl16Ye3owntgf-JczjEmDLD1B3HHJmrorQCdYPoaHhfjkVuZr7hphFF2zxBUHmIvAy4WdZhtAg6FIUUJAg8EdKMc7ocoBk4Y0zoONkRmulGdQsxXVjAsnaLVjB7kdtth8oEdmk5z5cEFcAHytA

“Greedy”- Tate McRae

Niyfkx9ScH74RG0_tvm7rqxEnQ-WdsyH9KtFMX988Wie3N4eFkM-v5YJSqb2q-gz5S3O0TozL7DVsDpImVUhGy92rZ2Pg-2HMn5Zt6TJtARA7xvTbDC8jM7cHyZd6L9lTD8yjArtbsScaDrrG0Uckh4

“Vampire”- Olivia Rodrigo

ONsOuYWOVSOMsEj89eNkGe0AGb5tmcQR5HfNw3yYctvZCTleZ3wOvMmemUYaF2mqy99aBCeIm-scwnfU3AwxOt9PGaEvspd_9Ale2aCOcqmj24pzt7133X2Fg20gFBJwrOLX0XMDPCgXXyqCaSzEeDY

What a list! Congratulations to all these amazing women who made music worth listening to this year, but of course, there can only be one who walks away with the award. So the winner for Best Pop Solo Performance is…

Hide contents

"What Was I Made For?"- Billie Eilish

bwnPhMl16Ye3owntgf-JczjEmDLD1B3HHJmrorQCdYPoaHhfjkVuZr7hphFF2zxBUHmIvAy4WdZhtAg6FIUUJAg8EdKMc7ocoBk4Y0zoONkRmulGdQsxXVjAsnaLVjB7kdtth8oEdmk5z5cEFcAHytA

Ballad of the year, congrats Billie!

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Dior Blackpink OFF-51% Shipping Free, 50% OFF

Very cute look!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.