Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

BANKS vs Caroline Polachek

ATRL 52 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • BANKS
      40%
      21
    • Caroline Polachek
      59%
      31

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both have written songs for more popular artists(Caroline - Beyoncé’s Jealous; BANKS - Rihanna’s Desperado), while carving a career for themselves in the left field/alt pop scene. Who is the better artist? Who has the better discography?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Pang vs Goddess

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Desire, I Want to Turn Into You vs The Altar

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Accidentally voted Banks. :suburban:

Mistakes are always the best choices :suburban:

 

 

Caroline by FAR :skull: BANKS lost her pen game post Altar

Didn’t Caroline write No Angel? And didn’t BANKS get writing credits on Rihanna’s song after suing?

 

Anyways, I know like one song by BANKS and although it’s good, I haven’t felt the need to check more of her discography like I did with Caroline (suggestions are welcome tho).

The Altar and Goddess are great albums that although a little dated sounding now definitely stack up imo to Caroline’s work. Issue is Banks new work just lost all personality. She needs to find a new producer who really makes magic with her. 

Caroline by a huge margin, BANKS has a few good songs but Caroline’s discography is immaculate

50 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

BANKS. I'd pay to hear her Desperado demo tbh

here you go

 

i like banks and i dont like caroline as a person but her music is way more eclectic 

I love both so much omg this is near impossible :jonny4:

 

I'd say like

Goddess = Desire I Want to Turn into You > The Altar = Pang > III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slurpentina

 

oh man.  yeah I can't choose!

the mole lady would never an album as good as Slaypertina 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.