Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

are there any Olivia Rodrigo rejects like her debut

what songs on IUTTICF were Olivia rejects? never knew about that

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 170.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

  • Oh wow these horrible numbers     Guess those totally-artisitic-very-not-made-for-TikTok songs didn’t pay off too well!

  • OH MY GOD. SHE'S COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME  Olive Oil Rodrigo, you're BONES

2 hours ago, rockwitu08 said:

For those who have heard it, are there any Olivia Rodrigo rejects like her debut or is it more pop leaning like the singles? Also a little sad uh oh isn’t on the final track list but a cute bonus song I guess lol

not every song is a bussy popping banger, but I would say most of it is upbeat

14 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

not every song is a bussy popping banger, but I would say most of it is upbeat

I’m good with mellow songs but after reading her billboard interview and Zane Lowe, I feel bad that she had that experience with her debut. This new sound is definitely in her ally but I do love me a ballad

2 hours ago, BADDEST said:

what songs on IUTTICF were Olivia rejects? never knew about that

I’m being a b I t c h I just think her voice doesn’t fit those pop/punk/rock vibes

I'm still gagged that Tate had this side of her locked away, just waiting for the right opportunity to really SERVE :eek: 

 

she's displaying so much versatility already and I'm fully on board :clap3:

18 hours ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

1. Track 1 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Amy Allen & Grant Boutin)

2. Greedy (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris & Amy Allen)

3. Track 3 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Amy Allen, Jasper Harris & Grant Boutin)

4. Track 4 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Grant Boutin, Jasper Harris & Amy Allen)

5. Track 5 (Tate McRae, Ido Zmishlany & Brittany Amaradio)

6. Track 6 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Andrew DeRoberts & Amy Allen)

7. Exes (Tate McRae, Tyler Spry & Ryan Tedder)

8. Track 8 (Tate McRae, Rob Bisel & Brittany Amaradio)

9. Track 9 (Tate McRae & Ido Zmishlany)

10. Track 10 (Tate McRae, Thomas LaRosa & Skyler Stonestreet)

11. Track 11 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Grant Boutin & Amy Allen)

12. Track 12 (Tate McRae, Ilya, Savan Kotecha & Amy Allen)

13. Track 13 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Tyler Spry & Amy Allen)

14. Track 14 (Tate McRae, Greg Kurstin & Sarah Aarons)

Looks like Ryan Tedder has found a muse. He did great work with Greedy.

On 11/16/2023 at 10:12 AM, 99sandthe2000s said:

hopeful for a few ballads/slow tempo. I loved I still say goodnight from the debut. 

There’s a teaser at the end of the exes video, seems like a slower song. 

19 hours ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

1. Track 1 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Amy Allen & Grant Boutin)

2. Greedy (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris & Amy Allen)

3. Track 3 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Amy Allen, Jasper Harris & Grant Boutin)

4. Track 4 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Grant Boutin, Jasper Harris & Amy Allen)

5. Track 5 (Tate McRae, Ido Zmishlany & Brittany Amaradio)

6. Track 6 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Andrew DeRoberts & Amy Allen)

7. Exes (Tate McRae, Tyler Spry & Ryan Tedder)

8. Track 8 (Tate McRae, Rob Bisel & Brittany Amaradio)

9. Track 9 (Tate McRae & Ido Zmishlany)

10. Track 10 (Tate McRae, Thomas LaRosa & Skyler Stonestreet)

11. Track 11 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Grant Boutin & Amy Allen)

12. Track 12 (Tate McRae, Ilya, Savan Kotecha & Amy Allen)

13. Track 13 (Tate McRae, Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris, Tyler Spry & Amy Allen)

14. Track 14 (Tate McRae, Greg Kurstin & Sarah Aarons)

Omg she found her Jack Antonoff. :duca: 

exes is a bit mid. I like the gimmick of the lyrics in the chorus but the song's kinda basic 2018 pop-trap. tbh exes kinda sounds like her first album imo. So it's kinda weird to read her saying she doesn't feel close to it anymore. But I see that Tyler Spry is behind it (with Tedder I know) and he appears on only one other song on the album, so maybe the rest of the album will be a bit far from that kind of sound. greedy has a 2000s Timabaland/Furtado vibe, that's awesome.

She's as faceless and as interesting as she needs to be right now, if she carves out her own niche with the dancer popstar shtick that literally no one else is doing, she could do well. 

On 11/17/2023 at 7:27 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

 this is track 5 on the album 

Oh, I really wanna heart that one in full! Do you know if they'll drop it before the album?

Her dancing is freaking nuts. Literally out of this world. It’s so surprising that they weren’t capitalizing on it more in her last era

 

Perched for the Ilya/Savan track. Love that a pop bop stuck and her label was like “make 10 more of those”

Greedy reaching a new peak of 6.3M 2 Months in OHHH ITS GONNA DO 9-10M ON ALBUM RELEASE DATE 

 

and now im seeing that ryan executive produced the whole thing AND theres an ilya and savan track LIKEBXNWJF WE ARE HEA!!!

Savan & Ilya, I screaaaaameddd!!!!!

 

oh wow Ryan is all over the album. He better did banger after banger :flame:

She only kept Kurstin around from her last record and it’s only one song. This is will be a hella different vibe from her debut looking at the producers

I’m not sure if she’s intentionally trying to serve late-2000s pop girl with this album, but I’m here for it!

 

Greedy is obviously a love-letter to Timbaland & Nelly Furtado. Exes sounds like a 2008-2010 era radio bop with modern production. Also, the new snippet she previewed at the end of the end of the MV is a little JoJo coded. 

Edited by OnikaSlays

On 11/6/2023 at 9:47 AM, BADDEST said:

£20 shipping to the UK bye 

Shipping for us in the US is also $9 plus $2 sales tax ($12 total)... the CD itself is $13... I won't be getting it either :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Fastlane said:

She needs some "You Broke Me First" slow tempo/ballad type song this era. 

and it's coming on the album, tate has always been a ballad girl wbk 

excited for this. comparisons are starting so I guess she's doing something right.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.