Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

DTN and Houdini are both 3 minutes song, so the medley would be good choice.

 

Start with DTN and then transition to Houdini and at the end just disappear with some kind of magic trick (like Adele "disappear" at the end of her residency show etc.)

 

Catch me or I go Houdini ... and BAM shes gone :)

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

The GP love Dua the second she shows her face and actually does promo Houdini will start rising. I don't think it's gonna become a new DSN but it can still be BMH or better with some actual performances.

2 hours ago, xicnx said:

I paint the town green:jonny5:, TTH#27 has no effect like come on

I think London sessions is pulling in a new audience!?!

Also, Houdini is the biggest percentage gainer[1st place] today among the Top 50 Global Daily Songs and the 4th biggest overall on the Top 200.

10th biggest streams gainer today on the Global Top 200.

The biggest percentage gain for Houdini ever on a Monday on the Global chart, its previous record was 18.54% on December 4th.

200k increase from last Monday, are we looking at a 2.8M this Friday if the trend continues!

Houdini - Spotify Daily Charts [01-15] Monday
RANK (R+) REGION STREAMS STREAMS+ %+
33 [+6] ▲ Global 2,396,325 +377,837 +18.72%
147 [+25] ▲ US 323,241 +28,882 +9.81%
11 [+3] ▲ France 198,779 +24,574 +14.11%
26 [+0] ■ UK 166,707 +19,737 +13.43%
52 [+1] ▲ Germany 130,704 +20,105 +18.18%
17 [+4] ▲ Australia 128,184 +19,562 +18.01%
55 [+3] ▲ Italy 105,919 +16,684 +18.70%
17 [+4] ▲ Poland 105,142 +23,079 +28.12%
17 [-2] ▼ Netherlands 101,131 +16,201 +19.08%
49 [-2] ▼ Canada 80,535 +7,994 +11.02%
102 [+23] ▲ Spain 78,131 +18,670 +31.40%
45 [-1] ▼ Sweden 38,200 +4,864 +14.59%
11 [+0] ■ Belgium 35,446 +2,584 +7.86%
38 [+7] ▲ Norway 25,612 +5,742 +28.90%
15 [+0] ■ Ireland 25,587 +900 +3.65%
31 [+1] ▲ Denmark 24,450 +4,825 +24.59%
19 [+3] ▲ Switzerland 20,639 +4,634 +28.95%
41 [+13] ▲ New Zealand 16,290 +3,054 +23.07%
75 [+8] ▲ Portugal 14,796 +3,332 +29.06%
34 [+15] ▲ Austria 13,604 +2,865 +26.68%
51 [+20] ▲ Hungary 10,828 +2,206 +25.59%
107 [+3] ▲ Finland 10,766 +1,622 +17.74%
175 [NE] ● Greece 10,591 N/A N/A
118 [+13] ▲ Singapore 10,036 +1,694 +20.31%

 

So the rise is starting now that the world is slowly saying goodbye to DTN, just as I predicted. Cant wait for a new peak in February. Dua, the GROWER not shower that you ARE :jonny:

 

10 hours ago, Cain said:

This woud lowkey be cringey idk, like imagine her going out of her way to smash a giant disco ball with an angry face to signify her disco pop era brutally ending for a grand departure of sound…

 

*80s synths start playing

 

:clack:

 

Let her be dramatic 

 

:clack:

DL3 will have 11 tracks and have psychedelic and british rave influences!!

 

4 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

DL3 will have 11 tracks and have psychedelic and british rave influences!!

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Cheeky said:

I'd be surprised if she didn't perform/promote this at the Grammys. The vinyls ship on February 23 in the US so I'm assuming there's a plan to push it 'til then. I wonder if that's when the album and second single will come out as well. The streaming boost and vinyls could potentially get this a new peak on the Hot 100 if so.

I was thinking this also but then realized she probably sold 100 vinyls in the US at most. :rip:
 

Joking, kind of. I really am excited for this album. I know the album as a entirety will most likely be a slay.

Listening to this Screamadelica album that’s referenced to in the interview and omg it’s so good! Wonder what vibes from it ended up influencing the album!

 

OT: Need this godly hymn performed  at the Grammys even if it’s part of a medley. If the same team who did her previous Grammy performance and Studio 2054 (WFB Live) are involved then they will definitely be able to come up with a fantastic transition between DTN and Houdini that makes sense musically. The Pretty Please/Don’t Start Now transition is still so :clap3:

12 minutes ago, bearman said:

We're about to eat 

 

spacer.png

I wish Dua would post this gif on her socials with a funny comment. That would be hilarious. I love this 

Finally I feel we are at DL3 era 

 

btw… Houdini rising at Radio #7 & #8 are falling :party:

 

6 (+2) Agora Hills: 11092 (+421) | 30.412 (+1.416) 

7 (-1) Used to Be Young: 10921 (-302) | 25.790 (-0.645) 

8 (-1) Lil Boo Thang: 10706 (-124) | 25.554 (-0.179) 

9. Houdini: 9276 (+60) | 22.986 (+0.162) 

10. get him back!: 9182 (+6) | 23.189 (+0.164) 

The fact it’s First dua’s song I downloaded. Can she hurry up with the payola :jonny6:

Bookmark this, Houdini will be back in the top 10 in the US 

 

spacer.png

With the Grammys performance and Rolling Stone cover I feel like something’s coming :jonny:

 

2nd single and album announcement can’t be far away 

3 hours ago, SayIt said:

Training Season Lyrics? It mentions it is Dua Lipa favorite song from the album :duca:

 

https://twitter.com/dlipahungary/status/1747264591279894983

 

No, this is something different

12 minutes ago, Cain said:

With the Grammys performance and Rolling Stone cover I feel like something’s coming :jonny:

 

2nd single and album announcement can’t be far away 

I feel the same! 
 

The Era is starting and it is becoming more and more exciting…Houdini (London secessions), fan lyric video…keep it coming Dua Lipa! 
 

It would be cool if she shared a video of the process of recording. Ex. Her singing Houdini in the studio 

7 minutes ago, popmusic said:

No, this is something different

Can you tell us more king, when is the 2nd single coming

11 minutes ago, popmusic said:

No, this is something different

OMG…there is more greatnesses on the album :jonny:

 

I can’t wait until we get the track list 

11 songs seems a bit short but I'm just glad we're on the brink of DL3 slayage :jonny5:

 

She'll probably release a deluxe again anyways, Chaos Theory Chaotic edition

giphy.gif

 

Massive Attack? :jonny4: Primal Scream? :jonny6: "Cool" by Gwen? :superman:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.