Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, houdini said:

 

i cant get over how good this instrumental is 

 

Yes I was listening to the instrumental from Apple Music (Sing feature turned all the way down) and it’s just as good as the song. 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

i think the song will pull back +4m again tomorrow, lets pray 

I hate the negativity surrounding the song, what is the problem with dua like, she so unproblematic she only serves and we have NEVER been the kind of fandom that relies on debuts so idk what y'll were expecting.

 

Edited by Naikuun

30 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

she needs to start teasing music on tiktok soon

I saw multiple adson warner's account but it looks so bad... WMG has no idea how to make ads for Z gen. 

6 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

I hate the negativity surrounding the song, what is the problem with dua like, she so unproblematic she only serves and we have NEVER been the kind of fandom that relies on debuts so idk what y'll were expecting.

 

It’s not just here tho, im seeing it everywhere. Makes me nervous that people are gonna turn on her for literally no reason. Maybe the constant payola is getting to people??

 

I dunno but not looking good. She is literally the most unproblematic pop star and you can just tell how much she loves what she does. It’s really sad seeing people respond

this way.

Hi everyone, one question how does music chart with tiktok, is used as a streaming service and count direct on billboard ( like spotify, youtube)

Or is just advertising of the song and more people will checking out. Thanks :smile:

3 minutes ago, Gesi said:

Hi everyone, one question how does music chart with tiktok, is used as a streaming service and count direct on billboard ( like spotify, youtube)

Or is just advertising of the song and more people will checking out. Thanks :smile:

TikTok views or streams are not weighed in on Billboard hot 100 no. 

Edited by houdini

Why are people starting to spiral? It’s not even been a week :deadbanana4:

 

And the song remains a banger regardless of the charts.

  • ATRL Moderator

I've not seen a single negative thing about Dua online other than people here thinking Houdini is flopping. My Twitter feed is full of absolute praise for her 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

She also has NOS Alive booked on July 12

OMGOMGOMG i just saw it . I think im going 

 

Better the Portuguese crowd than the rock crowd in Belgium 

 

So i guess she will do some festivals during summer and she will start the tour in Automn / Winter ? 

Just now, khalyan said:

I've not seen a single negative thing about Dua online other than people here thinking Houdini is flopping. My Twitter feed is full of absolute praise for her 

The fact is, it's just people who don't even like her :biblio: I have never seen some people (who have been constantly commenting here) on other Dua threads  lmao :gayalipacat3:

btw ISSA BOP, it's already my 4th most played song of the year :redface:

I got high last night and watched the video like 10x in a row. It’s her best video, sorry not sorry.

31 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

I hate the negativity surrounding the song, what is the problem with dua like, she so unproblematic she only serves and we have NEVER been the kind of fandom that relies on debuts so idk what y'll were expecting.

 

I think people were just waiting to see what the FN era would do for her in terms of fandom and debuts

 

She has grown that obviously but ngl her not even debuting in the H100 top 10 with a lead single during record low points is kinda underwhelming :michael:

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

OMGOMGOMG i just saw it . I think im going 

 

Better the Portuguese crowd than the rock crowd in Belgium 

 

So i guess she will do some festivals during summer and she will start the tour in Automn / Winter ? 

My personal guess is that the tour will start way sooner, probably not long after the album is out

The song goes nowhere. it is not even that catchy, if the last minute of ur song is the best thing on it, what does it say about the overall quality of ur song. It is not an instant earworm nor a banger. What she needs is a worlwide massive banger to launch the new era, not this tepid misfire.

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

My personal guess is that the tour will start way sooner, probably not long after the album is out

But she would have announced already if the tour was supposed to start before Summer 

 

And if she is booking festivals in Europe during summer i dont see the point to tour at the same time 🤔

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm sure she's doing festivals to start off with. Festival schedule is flexible enough where she can still make appearances elsewhere for promo. She's rumored to do Glastonbury, a few other European festivals have announced her, she might end up doing Coachella or some other US festivals as well.

I hate to say this but Crocodile Tears & Rich are what Houdini tried to accomplish in terms of sound but unfortunately failed :deadbanana4: Both those unreleased have that industrial type of sound, are catchy, have great melodies, great lyrics and are a very different direction from “Future Nostalgia” . What are the chances of Dua re-using some of the FN scraps on DL3 (she literally has hundreds of them)? I would be down for it :ryan3:

Edited by TayDuaStan

If Crocodile Tears got placement as a bonus track on DL3, I wouldn’t even be mad tbh. 

I couldn't care less if the GP doesn't like Bopini. I'm happy we're getting a critically acclaimed album produced by Kevin and Danny

6 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

I hate to say this but Crocodile Tears & Rich are what Houdini tried to accomplish in terms of sound but unfortunately failed :deadbanana4: Both those unreleased have that industrial type of sound, are catchy, have great melodies, great lyrics and are a very different direction from “Future Nostalgia” . What are the chances of Dua re-using some of the FN scraps on DL3 (she literally has hundreds of them). I would be down for it :ryan3:

Okay let’s get you to bed

4 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

I hate to say this but Crocodile Tears & Rich are what Houdini tried to accomplish in terms of sound but unfortunately failed :deadbanana4: Both those unreleased have that industrial type of sound, are catchy, have great melodies, great lyrics and are a very different direction from “Future Nostalgia” . What are the chances of Dua re-using some of the FN scraps on DL3 (she literally has hundreds of them). I would be down for it :ryan3:

It would be a shame if she let Guilty go to waste when she could just rework it with Kevin and put it on the standard edition of DL3. Nobody would notice it's a FN reject.

 

:ryan3:

I have only played this Friday and did not feel the need to look it up again.

 

But I want to like it so baddd

"DID A FULL 180...CRAZY"

 

olivia-wilde-nod.gifolivia-wilde-nod.gif

 

 

 

 

" I COME AND I GO"....

 

dua-lipa-coolstalgia.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.