Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Will you buy Britney's book?

Will you buy Britney's book? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you buy Britney's book?

    • Yes
      64%
      34
    • No
      32%
      17
    • No, but I'll read it
      3%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will do, If the reviews are good and she reveals personal stories the public aren't aware of

No

 

She's not free for real and I'm not interested in lining the pockets of Britney traffickers and abusers who are still free, not arrested, charged and in jail, protected by the media while Britney being slandered. 

27 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

No

 

She's not free for real and I'm not interested in lining the pockets of Britney traffickers and abusers who are still free, not arrested, charged and in jail, protected by the media while Britney being slandered. 

This. No, she didn’t write it and this whole charade of pretending she’s truly free is absurd when all she seems to have done with her freedom is live in her living room for the last 2 years.

No. I doubt Britney is actually free. I also don't think the time is right now. Once Britney has healed and is open to discuss it on her own terms and in her own words, I will listen.  

11 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

This. No, she didn’t write it and this whole charade of pretending she’s truly free is absurd when all she seems to have done with her freedom is live in her living room for the last 2 years.

Nothing has changed

38 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No. I doubt Britney is actually free. I also don't think the time is right now. Once Britney has healed and is open to discuss it on her own terms and in her own words, I will listen.  

 

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh wow... let me actually get a copy of the book now :chick3:

The switch-up I- :suburban:

Highlights of the book will be published everywhere, so I don't think so.

I already pre-ordered one for me, one for Cap87 and one for D.M.F :bird:

No, I don't care about her personal life, it has already been exploited enough by media.

4 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I'm thinking of doing so. Hopefully she SPILLS :soda:

Well, I bought it and the audio book

So will I buy her book again?

 

giphy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.