Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Where Does Your Member Title/Location/Now Playing Come From?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mine is "best gf ever" for stan swap bc it's a cute double meaning of girlfriend and ghostface 

  • name: I used to go by my real life name on forums and knew ATRL was too toxic and obsessive for that so I used the first word that came to mind   location:    title: it's the

  • Into The Void
    Into The Void

    username: just random my location and now playing is blank lol

Mine is "best gf ever" for stan swap bc it's a cute double meaning of girlfriend and ghostface :gaycat:

name: I used to go by my real life name on forums and knew ATRL was too toxic and obsessive for that so I used the first word that came to mind

 

location: 

08152046-girls-generation-comeback-forever-1_cover_1500x1067.jpeg

 

title: it's the fanbase of girls generation :eli:

31 minutes ago, Danes said:

Member title:

 

 

Location:

 

 

Now Playing:

 

 

are u former member @avariko

Username: I often find myself saying it lol

Member title: A play on Kylie Minogue's Impossible Princess (which is a play on Poems to Break the Harts of Impossible Princesses by Billy Childish) dedicated towards myself and towards Clive from Final Fantasy 16. 

Location: Just how I feel overall. 

I haven’t seen my full damn profile in ages. I think it’s MC move the party, which of course appears in many of her dance remixes, but most notably in Da Brat’s rap from the Heartbreaker remix. 
 

Shante says “MC Move the party, I got a (some type of device) ready to blaze somebody. Is that dummy you?” 

Member Title comes from this EP I found when the pandemmy hit & it's a pun

 

 

:dancehall3:

 

I picked my username from the lyrics of TIMT, so I figured it made sense to make that obvious with my member title

Edited by wastedpotential

name: the iconic Sabrina Carpenter duh 

location: i don’t think i have one

title: it’s the EICS emoji 💌

Member title: "Safe Trip Home" is Dido's 3rd studio album from 2008. It's like the folklore/evermore of the 2000s. Acoustic album full of sad lyrical topics, it became unofrtunately my favorite album after my best friend passed away and I found myself listening to this album alone, especially the song "The Day Before the Day" which is about death.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Insanity said:

are u former member @avariko

Yeah, it's me. Changed the very minute I reached 1K reputation.

got my username from dota. kinda miss playing it but i dont wanna go bald from stress:rip:

my member title is self explanatory:celestial3:

Username - my nickname I've used everywhere since I was like 13

Member Title - a reference to one meme of the fanbase that I'm a part of

Location - a reference to One Piece

Now Playing - pretty self explanatory

Member Title: Some random **** I said

 

Location:

p183888_b_h10_ad.jpg

 

Now Playing:

"everyone" 

But mainly Troye, SZA, Beyoncé and a couple kpop groups 

My avi is stolen from ATRL

My username is just something I kinda use everywhere 

My member title is cause I'm hot and funny

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.