Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

worse: bed bugs or COVID?

z 29 members have voted

  1. 1. z

    • id rather have bed bugs
      20%
      6
    • id rather have COVID (delta variant)
      79%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

covid by far, bed bugs can require a potentially very expensive fumigation in order to get rid of them.

id rather potentially end my life due to covid than tp have to deal with bed bugs again

I've had covid twice with no serious issues, thankfully. My brother had bed bugs once and it took forever to get rid of them and it was a big pain in the ass from what I remember. :deadbanana2:

as a person employed by a hotel... I'd rather catch COVID again. 

 

F*** BED BUGS

bed bugs can be incredibly hard to get rid of. covid on the other hand is gunna be gotten rid of one way or another :angelo:

At this point, I'd rather COVID

I'm blessed enough to not have experienced either, but the protocols of dealing with bed bugs just seem so ******* tedious and expensive

Like I'd rather just get sick for a few weeks than have to deal with all that

Bed bugs are wayy worse :rip:my ex's brother infested their whole house with bed bugs after they hid in his luggage at an Airbnb in the forest, not even pest control could get rid of them and they had to dispose of all their furniture to eradicate them :deadbanana2: on the other hand Covid is a flu-like disease that goes away on its own in 7-15 days (if you're healthy)

Edited by WokeEqualist

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm vaccinated. When I had COVID, I literally had 0 symptoms. I'd much rather have another bout with that and an excuse to WFH than having to fumigate my apartment and possibly replace furniture to deal with bed bugs.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.