Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

James Hype, Kim Petras - "Drums"

Featured Replies

2023.10.06

(probably) samples Like I Love You by Justin Timberlake

2:32

Edited by RideOrDie

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

if pharrell is invonved then i already know exactly what its gonna sound likeffjsdjisd

  • Author
3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

if pharrell is invonved then i already know exactly what its gonna sound likeffjsdjisd

horrible

  • Author
8 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Probably a sample tho? 

you're right i think it samples Like I Love You by justin

This will probably be a minor hit in the UK at the least which is cool for her, it actually sounds pretty cool. Tailor made for Capital FM. :rip:

  • 2 weeks later...

Why did I just saw about that now? I’m-

 

i saw some people talking about on Twitter 

The song sounds like the DJ collabs she did before era 1 :rip:

 

I think it’s cute I guess

her vocals are atrocious on this but the beat is a deep house collapse so I see this doing numbers 

 

:clack:

22 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

We wanted Hometown

Well guess what you’ll never get it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.