• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kyliefever2002

• GardenPanty

• MonsterJohn

• Frozen99

I'm so excited for the single and can't wait. He's so underrated IMO.

My favourite queer pop boy. The album will slap.

And now that we know the cute dancers are back, it almost feels like a continuation of the story from Rush!

PP Kritt being in the music video is a shocker :dies: The Thai gays are gonna SCREAAAAM. Twinks supremacy :wanda:

spacer.png

Incase some of you do not know, PP Krit is basically Troye's equivalent in Thailand. He's a new icon in the community.

• Like 1

Him pandering to the asian girlies after Angel Baby smashed there :eli:

This sounds incredible. Troye always delivers pop excellence. Cannot wait :duca:

Oh wow the cinematography - it's giving Wong Kar-wai :duca:

I love the vibe of the video! The official snippet of the song doesn’t hype me but the visuals does. The background of this new trailer kinda does too. I’m ready to be surprised.

Edited by Marceau

the visuals are stunning. more hyped for this to release than i was for rush

the visual looks incredible, he really is about to serve the best visual of his career + AOTY :WAP: I really hope the label pushes this because they did not promote Rush at all and this seems to have huge potential too 

14 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

anyone knows if this is a local release

i don’t think so bc the mv is set for 12pm ET on youtube

18 hours ago, dillan said:

Why is he releasing on a.. wednesday 

It's true he is missing a lot of the tracking week but clearly, they're not interested in that with this right now. Kim released her album at 12PM on a MONDAY and was met with a lot of noise and hype. There is something to be said for not releasing on a scheduled Friday, less competition for one and more focus on this (especially if it's GOOD).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.