Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Would You Date A Drag Queen??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No. I’m antisocial and pretty much any performer in the public eye like that would be too much. 

12 minutes ago, DeepEnd said:

I'm not attracted to femininity. 

Drag Queens are not necessarily feminine out of drag 

Unless you're a drag queen yourself who wants to be aware of the dating scene, what is the point of this thread? 

 

I have actually met masculine drag queens. Once they takeoff all the make up, etc. he will never believe it’s the same person. 
 

But to answer the question naw. I’m just not a club person & that person would probably want me to attend. 
 

I’m just not interested.

I love drag and couldn't care less about masculinity, but alot of drag queens tend to have outsized personalities. It can be fun for some, but for me any room they're in becomes a very small room.

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

No my type is usually the exact opposite

So, a thrust king?

  • Author
5 hours ago, gatito said:

would a drag queen date any of y'all? :coffee2:

Would a drag queen date YOU then? :coffee2:
 

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

No

 

Noy my type. The DRAMA and the excessiveness no thanks 

There are actually queens who are pretty chill too. 

 

5 hours ago, Selegend said:

Already did!! The fact of the drag wasn't a problem, the problem was too much partying and drugs. I didn't like it, for sure was a huge % of our break-up. 

I like partying and already did some drugs, but this as a day by day life... NEVER! but a drag queen can very well not get lost with all of this like he unfortunately did, i know various. 

 

Agree with the others, would a drag queen date u guys? :laugh:

being creative, doing drag, being artistic -- this is not a problem. it was indeed very nice!!! 

it wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't, but he even was kinda "masculine" sometimes when he wasn't in drag tbh... 

this is so interesting to know! :heart: I would’ve loved the constant and excessive partying though :fan:

If they're active, no. I'd date a former drag queen. It's nothing to do with him being a drag queen in and of itself, but the culture surrounding it.

absolutely

 

plus I would definitely kaikai with them if they do cunty drag so...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.