Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Adele sticks up for a fan being bothered by security

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Unless it’s a rock concert sit the hell down and shut the **** up

  • There's a special place in hell for people who complain about others standing up at concerts. ESPECIALLY pop concerts.

  • Troll Idle
    Troll Idle

    He seemed very annoying tbh. She should have kicked him out instead of giving him the attention he craved so desperately

There's a special place in hell for people who complain about others standing up at concerts. ESPECIALLY pop concerts.

mh i think we should all keep in mind we are not alone at concerts. i get wanting to have a good time but it should not compromise the other attending ppl. not particularly talking about the op and i know im pretty much alone with this mindset (esp on atrl) and that‘s okay but also the reason why i rarely go to concerts anymore nowadays. 

 

edit: predominantly talking about the obsessed ones that dont even sing along but just scream their lungs out for 2 hrs straight. i cant take that tbh :rip:

Edited by simplywohoo

Yikes, I'm being sensitive ig but this annoyed me, lol. Like, why are they bothering this random gay for being excited? Go sit down, grandma! And that weirdo man that looks like a reject Stanley Tucci singled him out for no reason.

 

I get when people are being straight up obnoxious yelling or jumping on ledges or whatever, but he wasn't doing that. Good on Adele, a queen for actually paying attention and engaging the audience. 

oh lord 

 

i cant already see the thread swifties will open: "taylor paved the way for artists defending fans against security for doing their jobs . why?

12 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

edit: predominantly talking about the obsessed ones that dont even sing along but just scream their lungs out for 2 hrs straight. i cant take that tbh :rip:

I’m seeing my idol irl, I’m going to scream :psyduck: But when I go to one of my faves I always make sure to stand near the front so everyone else is an excited fan too

 

The worst concert experiences are when you’re surrounded by silent people, that can completely ruin my night 

People like Abby Lee Miller at the start of the video are so annoying. I’m sure he’s well aware that there’s people sitting behind him, but you’re ALLOWED to stand up at concerts even if you paid for seated tickets. I don’t know why people bother paying to go to concerts when you can be an entitled / miserable arsehole at home for FREE. :bird:

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

I’m seeing my idol irl, I’m going to scream :psyduck: But when I go to one of my faves I always make sure to stand near the front so everyone else is an excited fan too

 

The worst concert experiences are when you’re surrounded by silent people, that can completely ruin my night 

yeah i totally get that and i dont think i’d say anything…. it‘s just not for me :ducky: i am a rather calm person and would want to enjoy the show in awe. but i get what you are saying totally. i just choose to stay home and buy the dvd fff

4 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

yeah i totally get that and i dont think i’d say anything…. it‘s just not for me :ducky: i am a rather calm person and would want to enjoy the show in awe. but i get what you are saying totally. i just choose to stay home and buy the dvd fff

I mean for Adele I kind of get it possibly, and obviously everyone’s silent and seated during a classical concert. But with pop artists, they themselves thrive on having an active loud crowd in front of them and I’m happy to be apart of that joined experience 

 

I get your pov too tho

37 minutes ago, elevate said:

Yikes, I'm being sensitive ig but this annoyed me, lol. Like, why are they bothering this random gay for being excited? Go sit down, grandma! And that weirdo man that looks like a reject Stanley Tucci singled him out for no reason.

 

I get when people are being straight up obnoxious yelling or jumping on ledges or whatever, but he wasn't doing that. Good on Adele, a queen for actually paying attention and engaging the audience. 

no because I actually thought it might've been him coming to tell him to sit down for a sec :ahh: :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

There's a special place in hell for people who complain about others standing up at concerts. ESPECIALLY pop concerts.

Literally, we're here to have a good time. If you want to sit in silence go to the theatre or the cinema. Even though I quite like having a seat I now try and get standing seats if certain artists are playing because at least I'll be away from any families and with people who are actually there to enjoy themselves

47 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

oh lord 

 

i cant already see the thread swifties will open: "taylor paved the way for artists defending fans against security for doing their jobs . why?

Actually you are the only one bringing her name up :rip:

Aw, I saw another video and it looked like Adele was looking over for a hot minute and looked genuinely distressed at him being bothered. Glad he got that shoutout and got to enjoy the show.

9 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Actually you are the only one bringing her name up :rip:

The only one :rip: ok... :rip:

Love this.

You can see the genuine love and adoration pouring out of him. :heart:

I like that she defended him. But if you’re just standing up to scream and be obnoxious, then you should be told off. Someone was doing that at my Eras tour date, like ear splitting screeches, not even singing along, and it nearly ruined my experience. Not saying that’s what this guy was doing, but I can understand both sides

38 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I like that she defended him. But if you’re just standing up to scream and be obnoxious, then you should be told off. Someone was doing that at my Eras tour date, like ear splitting screeches, not even singing along, and it nearly ruined my experience. Not saying that’s what this guy was doing, but I can understand both sides

Agreed. Some people go overboard and are just trying to be obnoxious and those are the worst people.

Good for Adele :heart2: I don't believe that guy was even doing anything wrong really :rip: Karens at Adele's show learned real quick :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.