Have you ever done this?

Galaxy

Probably. and the tweet is correct, this is VERY gay culture if the bully is not that deep/serious. 

i was never bullied by anyone my age, just 2 guys especifically that were 3 or something years older than me that made fun of me by being "fruity" or something 

and yeah at that time they were all somewhat "hot" since they were masculine older and etc. i don't remember jerking off to them specifically but for some of their group of friends i do, but not going to lie that knowing me as a teenager and the way i was h#rny 24/7 it's very likely that i had already jerk off to them too :redface: the mind is a really messed up place. 

but they both apologized for me years later and one of them even managed to get me a boy one night :laugh: all well if it ends well. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Haha 2

nene-leakes-nene.gif

Gay culture is

almost never anything that follows this tired setup. Some people should really log off.

• Haha 1

no I preferred sucking them off in a parking lot but each to their own

• Thanks 1

no, never got bullied and never was into teenage boys. i wanted the teachers... 

Never was bullied and the bullies at my school were fugly looking so no

Only once a dude tried to make fun of me but i... Let's just sayc i made scrambled of his eggs.. 

Omg and whoever does... Love yourself 

c466a6b08f73fa16e2ac304dbfefbd1f.gif

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Nah, only one of my bullies was remotely attractive

I may have done this a few times :gaycat6:

:biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.