Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

Just now, nuclear said:

Y’all being too dramatic . Is it her best? Hell no. Is it worse, no as well 

You were ready to storm Nice Life HQ when Talk To Me Nice dropped??

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I see a whole lotta ppl gon be jumping ship this era :monkey: Can we get artsy nashe back pls? 

She's 2/2 for me out of the released songs so I'm very excited to check this album. I'm sure it's going to be great :heart:

1 minute ago, nuclear said:

Y’all being too dramatic . Is it her best? Hell no. Is it worse, no as well 

idk man, so far the direction of the 3 songs' been everywhere. 
Reminds me of the No Drama-Faded Love-Me So Bad run, but with weaker songs

18 minutes ago, orange22 said:

You were ready to storm Nice Life HQ when Talk To Me Nice dropped??

I might still do that, but i am going to wait until this weekend before I have a meltdown.  Talk to me nice has grown on me.  So has needs. 

The studio version will eat. I always feel like some of her non-ballads are a little awkward to perform without choreo.

 

Tightrope will grow on y’all and other than it being drumnbass, it sounds nothing like Shy Guy :rip:

19 minutes ago, Nashe said:

idk man, so far the direction of the 3 songs' been everywhere. 
Reminds me of the No Drama-Faded Love-Me So Bad run, but with weaker songs

She does that on purpose. 
 

The issue I have is the productions on these songs. They are to minimalist. Tinashe is known for her music production. She is being very minimalist this era. It is fine but underwhelming a bit cause the Melodie’s and chorus are lacking a bit. I get she wanted to dish the traditional formula but these songs are little bit to minimal. The production is minimal, the song composition are bit minimal as well. If she wanted to dish the traditional formula she should have made very experimental songs. When I heard who she was working with I was expecting crazy experimental big production songs with infectious/addictive melodies and chorus but we got opposite of that. We should have honestly expected that, she usually does that. The music will be good regardless and there are a lot more music to come. 

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Also that one lyric… does she even have a Tesla? 


spacer.png

Yes she does 

Not people calling drum and bass of pots and pans. You guys need to broad your music palette. 

This is the best of the 3 we know so far 

 

TIGHTROPE >>> needs >>> TTMN but overall I'm 3/3 so far. 4 more songs to hear! :fan:

Tightrope has me excited for the other 4 songs we’re getting. It’s definitely the best out of the others.
 

The three songs are all so different though. I don’t get how they’re apart of the same album…

Tightrope sounds amazing.  On the same level as TTMN which is in her top 10 imo.  
 

I don’t get the negative reactions at all? :michael:

I also don’t really understand this rollout.  Is it a two part album?  Are we getting 7 more tracks later on???

16 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Tightrope sounds amazing.  On the same level as TTMN which is in her top 10 imo.  
 

I don’t get the negative reactions at all? :michael:

IKR!? It literally sounds better than TTMN and needs for me.

 

 

14 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I also don’t really understand this rollout.  Is it a two part album?  Are we getting 7 more tracks later on???

Nothing is confirmed but its been implied that it's a 2 part project.

@nuclear  begged me to share my thoughts and now I’m getting dragged up and down this thread :gayorkcat4:

 

 

3 people complaining, 10 people complaining about the 3 complaints. I got alarmed for nothing chile TElqBPn.gif

  • Author
39 minutes ago, orange22 said:

@nuclear  begged me to share my thoughts and now I’m getting dragged up and down this thread :gayorkcat4:

 

 

you should speak on mind cause you are RIGHT

tinashe-explain.gif 

fawk the drama we need her to give us another masterpiece like THIS

 

 

tinashe-explain.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.