Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'BB/ANG3L'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I’m gonna keep my thoughts on the GMA performance to myself 

 

spacer.png

It a safe space, go ahead 

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

She looked good! I’ll say that! 

Come on now don’t be puss 

15 hours ago, crf13 said:

While we’re discussing mixtapes let’s talk about this masterpiece that was crafted perfectly to mix with a fine blunt 

Please don’t ash it in my ride 

I bought the keys so you can take it outside 

Just appease me for once in your life 

Baby please I don’t want a damn fight 

 

spacer.png

Tightrope sounded like pots and pans! Not even in a Pinkpantheress way!
 

I know the boomers turned that TV off this morning! 

  • Author

not really crazy about the song... it reminded me a little too much of shy guy but not as good

I really like the song. I can’t wait to listen to this ep in full. Four more songs to go. I hope she can get it mastered to Dolby atmos. I guess we are getting the physicals with the second part. Sad this will be her first project to not chart on billboard 200

Edited by nuclear

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Tightrope sounded like pots and pans! Not even in a Pinkpantheress way!
 

I know the boomers turned that TV off this morning! 

Oh you hate the song huh? :ahh:

 

2 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Oh you hate the song huh? :ahh:

 

I’ll wait for the final production but she pissed me awf today!

That song she just performed is trash! What is going with her ear! Out of all songs to perform she perforns this too 💀💀💀

this one is probably the best out of the 3 we've heard :bam: still excited for friday

Just now, orange22 said:

Ugh she’s a genius 

 

 

Girl bye the song is trash 

people who hates Tightrope probably thinks It's A Wrap or Light The Night Up is her best song :rip:

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I mean yes but Tinashe’s worst is still gorgeous :clap3:

It will grow on you 

1 minute ago, Kiss It Better said:

people who hates Tightrope probably thinks It's A Wrap or Light The Night Up is her best song :rip:

I’m glad you included It’s a Scrap with LTNU where it belongs :clap3: 

9 minutes ago, ciara said:

That song she just performed is trash! What is going with her ear! Out of all songs to perform she perforns this too 💀💀💀

It sounds slightly better on the GMA link @nuclear posted you have to admit that!

I hope the full thing is not under 3 min cause to release a 7 track album :mrpeanut:and having multiple 2+min song is a crime 

I see a whole lotta ppl gon be jumping ship this era :monkey: Can we get artsy nashe back pls? 

It’s funny how more song I hear from this project :ahh:the more I like the previous ones :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I see a whole lotta ppl gon be jumping ship this era :monkey: Can we get artsy nashe back pls? 

I was with her through Joyride babe I will go down with this ship 

Edited by orange22

1 minute ago, Nashe said:

I see a whole lotta ppl gon be jumping ship this era :monkey: Can we get artsy nashe back pls? 

Y’all being too dramatic . Is it her best? Hell no. Is it worse, no as well 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.