Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ava Max - "Choose Your Fighter"

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, Beyonceist said:

I swear all of her songs somehow sound exactly the same :toofunny2:

No they don't. Literally her last album sounds nothing like this

16 hours ago, andodaninja said:

2:17

**** this ***** 😒 

16 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

samples Kings & Queens

No it doesn't 

 

  • Replies 163
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

No they don't. Literally her last album sounds nothing like this

**** this ***** 😒 

No it doesn't 

 

its on the credits

13 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

its on the credits

where? only Amanda Ava Koci, Henry Walter, Madison Love & Michael Pollack are credited on "Choose Your Fighter" so it can't sample Kings & Queens.

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

where? only Amanda Ava Koci, Henry Walter, Madison Love & Michael Pollack are credited on "Choose Your Fighter" so it can't sample Kings & Queens.

Exactly that's why I'm just like ...

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

No they don't. Literally her last album sounds nothing like this

**** this ***** 😒 

No it doesn't 

 

I’m going to agree they sound the same. But in your defense, I think to an average fan, she has a beat she works with, and tends to use the same ‘recipe’. So someone who is a bigger fan, might listen more times, which obviously brings up differences in production more. It’s not that they are all literally the same beat. But she does use a formula. Don’t get me wrong though! I love a formula. And she does a great job keeping it fresh. I’m really really excited for this song. It’s super catchy.

4 hours ago, Joyride said:

exactly

nF4Ne8c.gif

when they discover ABBA (her biggest influence) and fume in tears cause that's exactly what she tried to replicate. nF4Ne8c.gif 

Yes it does sound similar to K&Q and yes it sounds like an Eastern European/Scandinavian smash :gaycat:

This sounds like “Take you to hell” and “Kings & queen’s” mashed up together 

19 hours ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

I’m going to agree they sound the same. But in your defense, I think to an average fan, she has a beat she works with, and tends to use the same ‘recipe’. So someone who is a bigger fan, might listen more times, which obviously brings up differences in production more. It’s not that they are all literally the same beat. But she does use a formula. Don’t get me wrong though! I love a formula. And she does a great job keeping it fresh. I’m really really excited for this song. It’s super catchy.

You can literally say this about most pop artists and pop music in general why is this a critique specifically for Ava? 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

You can literally say this about most pop artists and pop music in general why is this a critique specifically for Ava? 

Cause it’s the Ava form bahaha. But you are right. I would say dua lipa also has a recipe. So does Rita Ora for example. And Kim Petra’s. All of whom I love. Like I said, I LOVE this about pop music lol

It's a song for a movie soundtrack which means it's probably an old album reject...

 

where was this energy for Dua when she released a FN reject as the lead 

Edited by totofogo

they played the song for literally 10 seconds in the movie (and ofc it had to be behind dialogue) but it sounded amazing :clap3:

42 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

It sounds like a King of Hearts/Kings & Queens mashup. BOP though!

Her last album had a few great bops, but she absolutely has an identifiable melodic formula and general sound she tends to rely on at this point.

This is one of the only songs from the soundtrack actually in the film. 

Warner sucks as a label but at least we got 10 seconds on the biggest movie of the year :clap3:

On 7/13/2023 at 6:53 PM, totofogo said:

It's a song for a movie soundtrack which means it's probably an old album reject...

 

where was this energy for Dua when she released a FN reject as the lead 

Dua got the exact same energy wym :skull:

 

OT: sounds like K&Q

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.