Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Britney - Till The World Ends appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

Idc how generic it is Kesha gave Britney a pop anthem 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes, it's autotune perfection, my God, Pop used to be so much fun.

  • Lana Banana
    Lana Banana

    I’ve always loved the remix, I’m not a fan of Nicki but that verse was serving. 

  • Lana Banana
    Lana Banana

    This chicken’s  FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I’ve always loved the remix, I’m not a fan of Nicki but that verse was serving. 

8 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I’ve always loved the remix, I’m not a fan of Nicki but that verse was serving. 

It‘s Britney biiiitch, I‘m Nicki Minaj and that‘s Kesha! :jonny:

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

It‘s Britney biiiitch, I‘m Nicki Minaj and that‘s Kesha! :jonny:

This chicken’s 

FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

  • Author
Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

josh you really are trying to cope aren’t you :rip: 

i honestly don't care anymore tbqh. 

Loved it. And let’s not about “generic” when IWG is right there as well.

Who cares if it is generic? It worked.

It still would today, like, give me a better song released in 2023 than TTWE. ***** didn’t even try. And this was under c-ship. Like, brain cells, use them. 

7 minutes ago, Right Now said:

Loved it. And let’s not about “generic” when IWG is right there as well.

It was the sound in 2012. TTWE, IWG.

 

HIAM should have gotten more recognition in my opinion, but the GP are the pits ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

3 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

It was the sound in 2012. TTWE, IWG.

 

HIAM should have gotten more recognition in my opinion, but the GP are the pits ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

And by no way I am saying HIAM is a good song, I think it’s basic AF but it had the novelty of dubstep which is completely irrelevant in 2023. 

Edited by Lana Banana

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

i honestly don't care anymore tbqh. 

we will be waiting for you when you come back home 

This always gets me so hype! So immaculately produced and I love the unusual song structure for a pop song. It's honestly one of my absolute favorite Britney songs :smitten:

 

The amount of times I randomly sing This kitten got your tongue tied in knots, I see :katie2:

1 hour ago, KLatz said:

This always gets me so hype! So immaculately produced and I love the unusual song structure for a pop song. It's honestly one of my absolute favorite Britney songs :smitten:

 

The amount of times I randomly sing This kitten got your tongue tied in knots, I see :katie2:

same :clap3:

 

 

This is honestly one of the songs that defined my post-high school pre-adult live tbh.

One of my least favorite singles she’s ever released and one of the worst on Femme Fatale. You can tell it was written by Kesha (from that time period). There were so many more stand out songs on the album. 
 

I’d be so fine with her retiring this song should she ever perform again someday. It doesn’t need to be done after being the closer for every show since the FF era. 

3 hours ago, kexin said:

till the world ends > i wanna go >>>>> hiam

 

me when I have no taste

 

kexin

6 minutes ago, crf13 said:

One of my least favorite singles she’s ever released and one of the worst on Femme Fatale. You can tell it was written by Kesha (from that time period). There were so many more stand out songs on the album. 
 

I’d be so fine with her retiring this song should she ever perform again someday. It doesn’t need to be done after being the closer for every show since the FF era. 

I won't say I skip it when I play FF, it's never on replay either, anyway way you spilled :giraffe:

Hate to say it but Dr. Luke's songs perfectly described my taste at that time :clap3: 

17 minutes ago, AMIT said:

I won't say I skip it when I play FF, it's never on replay either, anyway way you spilled :giraffe:

Mte! I won’t skip it bc I did enjoy it at the time of its release, but it hasn’t aged well. The more unique songs on FF >>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.