Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Grimes - "I Wanna Be Software"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can't believe how much she feel off for me, before this would have me so excited. Now I couldn't care less. Title is saying "I Wanna Be Software" meanwhile her Twitter feed is saying "I Wanna Be A Naz

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    She's such a joke - a lame and embarrassing one at that 

  • Blue Jeans
    Blue Jeans

    When did Grimes become ATRL's most hated artist  Wow. She is a talented DIY producer and signer who started from nowhere. And who else is making such sci-fi music so appropriate in our crazy digital a

I am speechless. No words. What the **** was that?

 

Can we just go back to the original Book 1 sound and just forget the last year ever happened?

her whole “zomgggg artificial intelligence takeover!!🤓” schtick was corny and insufferable from day 1. i instinctively despise that strain of silicon valley tech nerdism that she’s now willfully associated herself with and literally married into or whatever she’s doing with Elon. i really don’t even wanna give this lame **** a listen based on the snippet :rip: 

 

i gave her a lot of chances! cause i do think she used to be great, but yea, i can’t anymore :dies:

Edited by Orsay

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

this is like Poppy's 2017 music

This is way worse thab poppys 2017 music. Grimes wtf happened to you

21 hours ago, Luckitty said:

this is like Poppy's 2017 music

the glitchy sound also reminds me of Fill The Crown :coffee2:

Awful song. 

 

I thought Player of Games and Shinigami Eyes were bad but very catchy and enjoyable, then after those singles she went just south. 

 

But God, this single is the lowest point of her career. 

On 7/29/2023 at 5:15 PM, Nefertiti0 said:

165,045 streams on Spotify

well

 

bh1.gif

This is beyond bad lmao , she will never surpass oblivion I fear

song is not that bad. lyrics have never been her strong point

What I want from her is surprise drop of an album. Don't talk about any music, just drop

The beat is cute, has someone removed her vocals from it yet?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.