Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Grimes - "I Wanna Be Software"

Featured Replies

I feel like this could have been a very good song if she tried a little bit harder. It just feels very lazy for her, and it's kinda sad.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can't believe how much she feel off for me, before this would have me so excited. Now I couldn't care less. Title is saying "I Wanna Be Software" meanwhile her Twitter feed is saying "I Wanna Be A Naz

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    She's such a joke - a lame and embarrassing one at that 

  • Blue Jeans
    Blue Jeans

    When did Grimes become ATRL's most hated artist  Wow. She is a talented DIY producer and signer who started from nowhere. And who else is making such sci-fi music so appropriate in our crazy digital a

if she hasn't changed the plans (she already did with this single :rip:) 2 more songs will be dropped

It's not that terrible but could've been much more. It's like she doesn't really treat music seriously these days.

I don't think she will ever surpass anything after Art Angels

1 minute ago, Edgy said:

I don't think she will ever surpass anything after Art Angels

she did that with MA

10 hours ago, PMM said:

she did that with MA

Miss Anthropocene was mid

im rethinking my whole life. This kinda hits in a bubbling under kinda way

www.wired.com/story/grimes-big-interview/

Book 1 - I can’t say why (Book 1 is years overdue) because I signed an NDA and got myself into a legal situation. This would have come out two years ago. Now I’m making new music. [My managers] say no, but I love the new music. And they’re like, no, no, no.

I’m going to slowly release it, a song every three weeks for the next couple of months. Much to everyone’s chagrin, I’m releasing songs I made in the last couple months first. 


Book 2 - is a treatise, or manifesto-type thing. I’ve been writing civilization proposals. But I also want to include something else. I’m working on a bunch of baby books. I’m working on one right now called Transhumanism for Babies. It’s about civilization building, for my kids. 

Book 3 - I want to mentor a bunch of the kids who have been making the Grimes stuff and make a competing AI album. And then have the AI-hive-mind-collective Grimes and the real Grimes face off.

  • 4 weeks later...

"Sci-Fi", "Utopia", "Infinite Assasin" and "Enjoy The Angels On Earth" have been registered

Grimes & Illangelo are credited as writers on all tracks, The Weeknd isn't on "Sci-Fi"

16 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

"Sci-Fi", "Utopia", "Infinite Assasin" and "Enjoy The Angels On Earth" have been registered

Grimes & Illangelo are credited as writers on all tracks, The Weeknd isn't on "Sci-Fi"

Good, he's smarter than to be associated with this loser

So the song every 3 weeks was another lie? She’s worse than SZA istg :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.