Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Grimes - "I Wanna Be Software"

Featured Replies

the overreactions in here :deadbanana4: 

y’all hype ten times worse sounding **** than this, it’s kinda a bop

  • Replies 110
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can't believe how much she feel off for me, before this would have me so excited. Now I couldn't care less. Title is saying "I Wanna Be Software" meanwhile her Twitter feed is saying "I Wanna Be A Naz

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    She's such a joke - a lame and embarrassing one at that 

  • Blue Jeans
    Blue Jeans

    When did Grimes become ATRL's most hated artist  Wow. She is a talented DIY producer and signer who started from nowhere. And who else is making such sci-fi music so appropriate in our crazy digital a

3 hours ago, Digitalism said:

The girls in here doing the most 
I can bet they're going to love it when it's released :rip:

i felt the opposite way about Shinigami and Opera. both of which she teased for a whole ass year. i loved the snippets/live performance but when they eventually came they we're both meh.

On 7/3/2023 at 8:48 PM, Blue Jeans said:

When did Grimes become ATRL's most hated artist :skull: Wow. She is a talented DIY producer and signer who started from nowhere. And who else is making such sci-fi music so appropriate in our crazy digital age? Ya'll will be looking back to this and appreciating her a lot more in the future

 

 

grimes WISHES

 

Spoiler

We Appreciate Power was good though :bird:

 

It's hard to look at her the same way knowing she let Elon n*t inside her :gaycat7:

5 hours ago, YR. said:

I can’t believe that I used to think she was so good

At this point I just think her “genius” earlier was more of an accident because there is no way she is releasing this thinking wow that song is a great evolution from my previous work :priceless:

Yeah it's terrible but if she releases Darq Souls next she MIGHT be forgiven for this sin

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

So when is the new release date for this?

oh July 28

18 hours ago, Flomik said:

Yeah it's terrible but if she releases Darq Souls next she MIGHT be forgiven for this sin

not even releasing David could undo this, i'm afraid.

LMAO I cannot believe this is the same artist who delivered Visions, Art Angels and Miss Anthropocene. 
 

Like holy **** since the pandemic her music has torpedoed in quality. The production is glossier but the melodies, processing, and vocals have actually gotten worse which is honestly astounding for someone who’s made music for over a decade now 

Did this get taken down off Apple Music? I don’t see it anywhere :( 

nice try Mrs. Musk, Poppy already did this schtick on her first album. 

it's very well produced as usual though, i'll give her that :coffee2:

I'm tired of this high-tech-sci-fi whatever bulls**t, she can keep it

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif?width=420&height=284

Just listened to it... well...

 

I like the instrumental! I guess...

I'm not listening to any new music she puts out. She's earning enough money from my streams of her earlier good work

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.