Usher US Update - Confessions 13.7M Units

Armani?

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230701-181013-Chrome.jpg

Legendary era :clap3:

RvR was an underrated comeback moment. OMG and DJGUFIL felt huge back then. @Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

King :jonnycat:

A legend. :clap3:

Imagine this then the following year Mariah drops TEOM - what a time to be alive! 

It's crazy how he went from 13M to 2M all over him getting married to a non Hollywood type.

that said Confessions deserves its flowers.

I thought it’d be higher. That album was massive. I would’ve thought it was 20 million. Not saying he didn’t sell a ton of records but I always thought this album sold more than 13m 

58 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I thought it’d be higher. That album was massive. I would’ve thought it was 20 million. Not saying he didn’t sell a ton of records but I always thought this album sold more than 13m 

These are the US numbers

Basically 2004 was all about him, one of the most gigantic eras this century.

The fact it was one of the last male era to go Diamond on pure sales alone and having the 2nd biggest album AND song of the decade along with 3 other #1 smashes 

What an era 

Streaming era really saved rvr :thing: 

The era was gigantic. He served smash after smash and great music. Yeah! still goes off until this day, and My Boo :alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.