Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ezra Miller Releases Statement

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Ezra is such a beauty to me…..I literally would marry them, I have to forgive, I’m so sorry girls :weeps:

get standards STAT! like yikes.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    Ezra is such a beauty to me…..I literally would marry them, I have to forgive, I’m so sorry girls 

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    And who I am, is a big time believer, that people can change, that you don't have to leave 'em, when everyone's talking, you could take a stand....

  • It’s not the same, no one goes out of their way to misgender a cis rapist because it’s too integrated into everyone’s mind.   I get that the right thing would be that there’s no difference b

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Ezra is such a beauty to me…..I literally would marry them, I have to forgive, I’m so sorry girls :weeps:

You can have them.

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

The mix of this person being repulsive and everyone respecting the pronouns is so funny to me :ahh:

that’s not how that works, people don’t suddenly lose the right for their preferred pronouns because they suck. what kind of precedent would that set? 

38 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

that’s not how that works, people don’t suddenly lose the right for their preferred pronouns because they suck. what kind of precedent would that set? 

I know but it’s just weird

11 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I know but it’s just weird

how? if it was a cis person who used he/she you would still refer to them as such, right? 

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

how? if it was a cis person who used he/she you would still refer to them as such, right? 

If it’s a scum, is just a scum

 

Like I wouldn’t go out of my way for a scum.

9 minutes ago, Trent W said:

If it’s a scum, is just a scum

 

Like I wouldn’t go out of my way for a scum.

you would not (go out of our way to) misgender a cis person because they are supposedly scum, that's the point

5 hours ago, TheFireLexus said:

This reminds me of the "how do non binary people pee" post.

Yas iconic, a response still in my sig :fan:

7 minutes ago, AMIT said:

you would not (go out of our way to) misgender a cis person because they are supposedly scum, that's the point

 

It’s not the same, no one goes out of their way to misgender a cis rapist because it’s too integrated into everyone’s mind.

 

I get that the right thing would be that there’s no difference but there is and is far too specific of a case

 

And it’s weird that you have to go out of your way to respect the pronouns of a rapist.


It just sounds weird and out of place.

 

39 minutes ago, Trent W said:

 

It’s not the same, no one goes out of their way to misgender a cis rapist because it’s too integrated into everyone’s mind.

 

I get that the right thing would be that there’s no difference but there is and is far too specific of a case

 

And it’s weird that you have to go out of your way to respect the pronouns of a rapist.


It just sounds weird and out of place.

 

Regardless of it being weird or not, it's the right thing to do. :giraffe:

It's a shame the media did what the media did to Ezra. The mother took the mental breakdown they had and ran with it, and at that point, the truth is irrelevant once the media started posting those absolutely insane rumors. It takes all but 5 seconds to actually dig into all of these claims and see them for what they are, which is totally false, but people LOVE to watch the downfall of celebs. It's sad to witness but not surprising.

13 hours ago, Trent W said:

The mix of this person being repulsive and everyone respecting the pronouns is so funny to me :ahh:

Because them being non-binary has nothing to do with the awful **** they’ve done.

15 hours ago, Trent W said:

 

It’s not the same, no one goes out of their way to misgender a cis rapist because it’s too integrated into everyone’s mind.

 

I get that the right thing would be that there’s no difference but there is and is far too specific of a case

 

And it’s weird that you have to go out of your way to respect the pronouns of a rapist.


It just sounds weird and out of place.

 

You continuously referring to using someone’s preferred pronouns as “going out of your way” when it takes little to no effort at all, as if it’s a massive burden placed on you :rip:

Them being a trash person has no correlation with their gender or pronouns.

Edited by Headlock

11 hours ago, lavenderblo said:

It's a shame the media did what the media did to Ezra. The mother took the mental breakdown they had and ran with it, and at that point, the truth is irrelevant once the media started posting those absolutely insane rumors. It takes all but 5 seconds to actually dig into all of these claims and see them for what they are, which is totally false, but people LOVE to watch the downfall of celebs. It's sad to witness but not surprising.

They did it to themselves, the media just happened to come along that dirty closet of secrets he had. Sorry, he gets no sympathy from me.

 

People like them is what gives the LGBT community a bad rep.

10 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

They did it to themselves, the media just happened to come along that dirty closet of secrets he had. Sorry, he gets no sympathy from me.

 

People like them is what gives the LGBT community a bad rep.

I am sorry but I don't recognize them as part of the LGBT community. as non binary as they are, we are not the home of all weird straight guys that found some comfort in this denomination without never showing any support for anybody but themselves. 

42 minutes ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

I am sorry but I don't recognize them as part of the LGBT community. as non binary as they are, we are not the home of all weird straight guys that found some comfort in this denomination without never showing any support for anybody but themselves. 

I'll respect pronouns because it has been around forever longer than this weird culture war against anything progressive. I just don't think that Ezra is actually anything but a predator pretending to be a member of the community. Based on Ezra's behavior and run-ins with the police, it's pretty clear he's not being treated for psychological issues.

The other thing that bothers me about Ezra is that he's claiming persecution like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt when they all have a history of being actual assholes. I'm generally tired of white men claiming persecution in an era where every single one of our civil liberties are being erased in an instance of hurt feelings. Also because they would not last even a week in my shoes being a POC, much less an LGBT member.

Tbh, I think some of the claims against Ezra have been … dubious (esp the groomer one since it was parents claiming they were grooming their child to be trans) 

 

but this answers and explains nothing :deadbanana:

19 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Ezra is such a beauty to me…..I literally would marry them, I have to forgive, I’m so sorry girls :weeps:

At least get the ring before making a fool out of yourself :clown:

 

 

1 hour ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

I am sorry but I don't recognize them as part of the LGBT community. as non binary as they are, we are not the home of all weird straight guys that found some comfort in this denomination without never showing any support for anybody but themselves. 

no one cares what’s you recognize though you’re not the gatekeeper :rip: Ezra is nonbinary and pan. Them being an absolutely god awful person doesn’t change that. 

13 minutes ago, Bussea said:

no one cares what’s you recognize though you’re not the gatekeeper :rip: Ezra is nonbinary and pan. Them being an absolutely god awful person doesn’t change that. 

I actually am. Now what? Focus your energy on something else; everybody is entitled to their opinions. 

7 minutes ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

I actually am. Now what? Focus your energy on something else; everybody is entitled to their opinions. 

and you’re entitled to your wrong opinions, that’s fine but someone’s identity isn’t your opinion. also, don’t tell me what to do with my energy when yours is misplaced as well. have a nice day bb :heart2:

 

OT: Trash

Edited by Bussea

11 minutes ago, Bussea said:

and you’re entitled to your wrong opinions, that’s fine but someone’s identity isn’t your opinion. also, don’t tell me what to do with my energy when yours is misplaced as well. have a nice day bb :heart2:

 

OT: Trash

You would not sound less devoid of soul if you were an AI regurgitating the same tired clap backs for years 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.