Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Whoever the insider was that said GHB wasn’t good… nurse!

People on twitter believe Lacy is about Taylor :deadbanana:

 

it’s about to be the most misinterpreted song on this album 

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

What is the best ballad?  She obviously isn’t topping traitor but I’m still expecting a great one

Lacy, but MTB is the closest sounding thing to Traitor on the album 

6 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

What is the best ballad?  She obviously isn’t topping traitor but I’m still expecting a great one

Making The Bed was the only good ballad imo 

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

People on twitter believe Lacy is about Taylor :deadbanana:

 

it’s about to be the most misinterpreted song on this album 

I doubt it's misinterpretation. Wbk Olivia has issues with Taylor now. I thought only one or two songs were about Taylor though, sounds like nearly the entire album is tho :ace:

GET HIM BACK :jonny: wooooo what a hit

Y'all are tripping this will smash. It's SO GOOD. Everyone will be screaming the bridge it's kinda the best song of her career

Pretty Isn't Pretty slayed me so hard I had to listen again. whew!

Only “love is embarrassing” & “pretty isn’t pretty” are the good songs. The rest of the album is a snoozefest :biblio:

Yeah The Grudge is definitely the weakest link here

 

PIP is fantastic tho!

Get Him Back sounds like Midnight Memories of 1D lmao 

Just now, unclefloprry said:

Only “love is embarrassing” & “pretty isn’t pretty” are the good songs. The rest of the album is a snoozefest :biblio:

Were you listening to Guts by Olivia Rodrigo? Cuz I’m not sure you were :cm:

I'm actually enjoying this. I didn't really care for her debut

Come through TODAY SHOW on Friday and VMAS Performance  next Tuesday :clap3:

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Get Him Back sounds like Midnight Memories of 1D lmao 

literally how

My ranking after the first listen:

 

1. Lacy

2. Get Him Back!

3. Making the Bed

4. Pretty Isn’t Pretty

5. Love Is Embarassing

6. All-American *****

7. Bad Idea Right?

8. Logical

9. Teenage Dream

10. BOAHS

11. Vampire

12. The Grudge

 

Fantastic album!

I like the ballads more than the Sour ones, but overall they're still not super engaging for me :coffee: other than that, good improvement from Sour. Really enjoy the pop-rock leaning songs (as was the case with Sour)

LOVE IS EMBARRASSING VERSES ARE SO LORDE, LIKE, THAT’S ELLA SINGING AND YOU CAN’T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE 

My faves of the new songs are All American *****, Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl, Love Is Embarrassing, and Pretty Isn’t Pretty. The whole album is extremely solid.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.