Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you think The Weeknd is hot?

? 180 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Yes
      28%
      51
    • No
      71%
      129

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dr. Alexander
    Dr. Alexander

    You’re asking WhiteATRL if they are attracted to a Black man? You already know the answer to that…

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    LMAOOOOOO what tf are you talking about? Since I can't be his friend or someone close to him, how can I find him hot by his attitude or personality? None of us know him. Do you expect us to find him h

  • No he looks like the nutty professor went on a diet   

When he’s not bloated from the coke/alcohol he looks hot. 

Zero sex appeal, and he’s also one of those people I get bad vibes from. I just know he’s a huge ******* irl.

Sometimes he looks hot and 100% my type, at other times he looks kinda fugly.

Edited by abrantino

yes :clap3: something about his bedroom eyes... very dreamy. I would in a heartbeat lol

6 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

No he looks like the nutty professor went on a diet 

Lol

1 minute ago, Domination said:

Not since the veneers. 

My thoughts exactly the veneers did something to him that made his attractiveness plummet 

 

Something about him now gives corny incel pedophile blerd 

 

Especially with his whiny nebbish voice 

 

 

I listen to him for his voice, lyrics and artistry. Never found him (or Drake) attractive at all lol. I love both their music, but, nah.

I stan him but Im not attracted to him at all.

 

Like absolute 0 sexual attraction 

 

He has the looks but I don’t think I would  sleep with him even drunk

Edited by Trent W

10 minutes ago, naval23 said:

We need a shirtless pic of him or with bulge 

wait, are there really NO shirtless pics of him anywhere? how :dies:

He's handsome

Personally I think he looks better when he's a bit heavier though

15 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

No he looks like the nutty professor went on a diet 

 

2021-03-23T144333Z_1473263201_RC22HM99P5

This picture has to be fake, it looks like faceapp smile

Absolutely not, but I admit I had a crush on him in 2016. Anyway, his persona is so extremely off putting.

Not in the slightest. My interest in him is based solely on his artistry and music. I don't know anything about his personal life, don't need to. He's just an artistic force, that I still do very much celebrate.

You’re asking WhiteATRL if they are attracted to a Black man? You already know the answer to that…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.