Taylor and Joseph announce break up!

CrimsonX

The world stopped when the news broke out about Taylor Swift and I was so just so confused as to why so many people cared and now I get it because one of Big Brothers favorite couples have also announced their split.

Many people had speculated for a while that they acted more like good friends than a real couple and now it’s officially over. :weeps:

RIP Jaylor :gaycat6:

I may be mixing him up with another guy on his season but wasn't this the guy that was flirting with the other dude? like a Za*kie 2.0 if I'm remembering correctly?

anyway, they're cute but they seemed like more of a showmance than like a legit couple tbh

Edited by imabadkid

:weeps: It was kind of obvious, though

For some odd reason, I got the vibe he was never into her to begin with. A chaddha and Derek X tea, tbh.

He was only with her because she was the show favourite. Now that the hype is gone its over.

They lasted longer than I expected tbh but I still loved them together :gaycat6: they were a beautiful couple 

46 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I may be mixing him up with another guy on his season but wasn't this the guy that was flirting with the other dude? like a Za*kie 2.0 if I'm remembering correctly?

anyway, they're cute but they seemed like more of a showmance than like a legit couple tbh

The other guy(pooch) was the one doing all the flirting and touching but he didn’t last long so it never turned quite into zankie 2.0.

2 minutes ago, P!nk said:

You knew what you were doing.

spacer.png

no clue what you mean! :angelo:

anyway no one is surprised. they always gave off besties vibes. also taylor is too free spirited and likes to talk about pleasuring herself and Joseph comes from a family where i think stuff like that is tmi.

10 minutes ago, Jay L said:

They lasted longer than I expected tbh but I still loved them together :gaycat6: they were a beautiful couple 

hot as f*** and zero chemistry.

she must’ve found his Grindr account 

25 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

she must’ve found his Grindr account 

is there any tea on this? :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.