Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rita Ora - 'You & I'

Featured Replies

I'm in love with the shape of me,

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with my body

  • Replies 514
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m sorry but this album is such a disappointment. It’s like a vanilla chocolate chip cookie. IDK why she didn’t stick with the Bang EP sound, an album like that would’ve served so hard.   

  • I used to be a big Rita fan and supporter but this is soooooo generic and bad. Like she should have either done more songs like For You, gone down the BANG EP route for a full album or done a more mat

  • The Man Who
    The Man Who

1 hour ago, Beyonceist said:

I'm in love with the shape of me,

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with my body

delete this

Snip20220802_1.thumb.png.15d4b19aa4e061b

3 hours ago, americanlife said:

she'll never top this anyways

 

 

Her best song spill

I hope it's full of generic radio fodder/spotify playlist music, just how i like

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Kinda hate that it breaks up what could've been a cute run of one word titles, also a super unconventional title, but here for it. I feel like she finds a good balance of mindless bops and some good album cuts.

17 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

All these short songs…

I hate this "trend" as well. :pukey:

Was so exited when I saw Rita is releasing a new album, but when I saw the song lengths…welp :deadbanana4:

Phoenix was so damn good.

I'm PERCHED even if it flops.

She's always good for some gym bops so excited for this

10. Girl in the Mirror - 3:11
 

i have a feeling this will SERVE

8 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

10. Girl in the Mirror - 3:11
 

i have a feeling this will SERVE

songs with that title are always bops! Cheryl's especially :heart2:

On 3/29/2023 at 10:10 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

8. Shape of Me - 2:29
11. Notting Hill - 2:30

 

out in june

info from ahamusic

i'm so happy that this is actually coming out soon. she better tour! i want us dates!

On 3/29/2023 at 10:20 AM, BlackJesus said:

All these short songs…

yeah i'm not a fan of this reet

On 3/29/2023 at 10:33 AM, kandicha said:

ready! we need more singles!

the next one is coming soon. she just filmed the music video

On 3/29/2023 at 11:14 AM, Revel said:

I have a strong feeling that this is going to flop spectacularly. Wishing her the best though.

it is unfortunately but hopefully something sticks or her next single lands and we can get a moderate hit at some point in this era or another dj droplet to look forward to

On 3/29/2023 at 12:40 PM, Supervillain said:

No, it doesn't

 

She recorded a song with this sample but Waiting for You is a different song

what song samples that one then?

 

On 3/30/2023 at 12:18 AM, Lady Claire said:

I hope it's full of generic radio fodder/spotify playlist music, just how i like

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

according to insiders it is

On 3/30/2023 at 12:24 AM, smoore95GAGA said:

That’s an ugly album title tbh

not really since the theme is going to be about her and husband, it's cute

On 3/30/2023 at 1:00 AM, sam.teas said:

end of June

happy pride to us ritabots

On 3/30/2023 at 3:39 AM, LovaticSwiftie said:

I hate this "trend" as well. :pukey:

Was so exited when I saw Rita is releasing a new album, but when I saw the song lengths…welp :deadbanana4:

1. Don't Think Twice - 3:06
3. Praising You (feat. Fatboy Slim) - 2:44
4. Unfeel It - 2:41
5. Waiting for You - 2:43
6. You & I - 3:00
7. That Girl - 3:01
9. Look At Me Now - 2:45
10. Girl in the Mirror - 3:11
12. I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend - 3:14

 

i hope that these songs have bridges and final choruses

 

why doesn't she include her dj droplets on this for some cute SPS certifications

On 3/30/2023 at 8:44 AM, iamluisfelipe said:

10. Girl in the Mirror - 3:11
 

i have a feeling this will SERVE

an insider confirmed that this was an album highlight

 

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Can she please announce this soon

probably with the next single?

1 hour ago, Saint James said:

PR bait of Rita and Taika coming in 3, 2...

what do you mean??? of course this album is gonna be about him and their relationship. why wouldn't it be lol 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.