Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Rita Ora - 'You & I'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 514
  • Views 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m sorry but this album is such a disappointment. It’s like a vanilla chocolate chip cookie. IDK why she didn’t stick with the Bang EP sound, an album like that would’ve served so hard.   

  • I used to be a big Rita fan and supporter but this is soooooo generic and bad. Like she should have either done more songs like For You, gone down the BANG EP route for a full album or done a more mat

  • The Man Who
    The Man Who

3 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Shape of Me is about her mom :heart:

Fun fact: it was the original album title!

spacer.png

The deluxe edition with the 52-page booklet looks so good! Lemme pre-order rn! 

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

the cover art on Apple Music doesn't show the font when it moves! Love it textless! 

I think it’s textless everywhere. I’m pretty sure the one with the text was just for the social media announcement. 

Just now, Thief said:

I think it’s textless everywhere. I’m pretty sure the one with the text was just for the social media announcement. 

Way better! :jonny5:

Finally and FIRO looks hot!

look at her husband's (?) bulge tho :skull:

3 minutes ago, theblondesalad said:

Finally and FIRO looks hot!

look at her husband's (?) bulge tho :skull:

Ugh, your avatar! :heart:
 

Lemme go and stream Too Young to Remember. 
 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Where is the alternative cover?

spacer.png

I’m assuming they mean the photo of her lay down? 

1 minute ago, Thief said:

spacer.png

I’m assuming they mean the photo of her lay down? 

Oh yeah I just noticed it posted above... it's cute

36 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

look at me now and girl in the mirror look like the same song in terms of lyrics :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She's COMING @R`0`K`R

It's a cute album cover. I wish her sound was going further into her last EP. I was really digging her experimental sound. 

 

Tbh for this album, I'm expecting more basic Ed Sheeran-penned like songs. :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, theblondesalad said:

Finally and FIRO looks hot!

look at her husband's (?) bulge tho :skull:

It's all I can see now.  :lakitu:

Praising You is gonna be a hit in England! I can’t wait to see her perform it at Eurovision. :WAP:

The standard cover is a joke, be fr girl. The deluxe cover is way better, but the pic in the red dress on the ground is STUNNING!!!

 

Love the lyrics, feels like the first time she's delivering something personal!

 

Praising You sounds like a hit :jonny6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.