Relief is coming! Work is being done to address the recent server issues. ×

Chris Olsen needs to be stopped

cockatoo

If this thread sounds bitter or whatever, that's because it is. If you are not familiar with this man, him and his ex boyfriend Ian gained popularity on tiktok during lockdown by making funny couple videos, much to the hilarity of straight women who treated them like zoo animals. I'll never forget the qrt of one of their videos that said "I miss when gay men used to be like this before they started adopting AAVE" :deadbanana2:

Anyway Ian and Chris broke up and now Chris is still all over tiktok. I tried blocking him ages ago but he pops up at red carpet events and on random celebrities accounts too (most notably Meghan Trainor). I've even seen him pop up in ATRL threads now. Can someone please take this man's phone away, I've had enough :rip:

Mind Reading: Behind The Humor, TikTok Star Chris Olsen Is Busting Mental  Health Barriers

Just now, Material Girl said:

just block him if seeing him bothers you that much weirdo

Maybe if you could read you'd see that I literally said I did :rip:

Just now, cockatoo said:

Maybe if you could read you'd see that I literally said I did :rip:

if you're still seeing him it must mean you're engaging with that content so clearly you're not trying hard

i've seen more people complaining about this person than any of his actual content

at least you acknowledged you sound bitter

• ATRL Moderator

I get that some people find him annoying but he seems harmless. A friend from college knows him really well (to the point of showing up on each-other’s feeds) and has said nothing but nice things about him :michael:

Personally I just keep swiping if he shows up and I’m not in the mood. Yes, he really has made his presence on social media seemingly ubiquitous but got to respect the hustle 

Why did I think he was in p*rn :skull:

He seems harmless lol

Isn't he Meghan bff from like her child hood or something?

Edited by Insanity

Ive never seen this man before in my life. Then again I dont use TikTok. Maybe thats your problem. :cm: 

he needs to be stopped so i'll open a thread about him in a place where nobody discusses him, huh?

:gaycat7:

Edited by FunCoric

Log out of Tiktok

8 minutes ago, Insanity said:

He seems harmless lol

Isn't he Meghan bff from like her child hood or something?

no, that's a joke they made up. he was hired to do her social media and is pretty much responsible for made you look's success, which is a worse offense than anything described by the OP. 

Edited by teresaguidice

I feel so bad for you but alas, I don't have a Tik Tok account so I have never even heard of him and see him anywhere. Hopefully his tyranny on your mind ends soon.

but thats tik tok. its so rotten. 

Edited by LittleStarmen

12 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

I feel so bad for you but alas, I don't have a Tik Tok account so I have never even heard of him and see him anywhere. Hopefully his tyranny on your mind ends soon.

34 minutes ago, Helios said:

Ive never seen this man before in my life. Then again I dont use TikTok. Maybe thats your problem. :cm: 

Enjoy :heart:

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Im sensing a lack of talent here. Is this the type of content on tiktok cause.... :mazen: 

49 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Why did I think he was in p*rn :skull:

i mean you could probably find some...:gaycat5:

11 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Thank you for educating me on this tiktoker whose main personality traits is being friends with Meghan Trainor and being well, gay. Also, those sneaker heels are just not good looking, he should burn them. Is he this generation's Frankie Grande? 

Edited by Phaunzie

I've never seen this guy in my life, but I think this could apply to all regions. In Latin America we have our insufferable g*y tiktokers who are now doing red carpets and hanging out with B-C celebrities.  :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.