Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Blueface responds to Chris Brown

Featured Replies

He understands and Chris “just beat up the wrong b****”?? You know what… I am disgusted. I have no words. :rip:

While his own abuse victim is laughing in the background.

 

This is so messed up

assholes both of them 

 

insert what wendy said - for both of them. 

asap

The fact that Blueface is the voice of “reason” here.

 

A f*cking mess!

 

:rip:

Not him literally admitting on camera that he beats that girl & her laughing about it :deadbanana4:

the reason nobody care about blueface is because he isn't a household name and was never hyped up as the next michael jackson and he hasn't dated one of the current biggest entertainers. 

in order to move gossip it helps if everyone and their grandma knows who you are.

14 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

the reason nobody care about blueface is because he isn't a household name and was never hyped up as the next michael jackson and he hasn't dated one of the current biggest entertainers. 

in order to move gossip it helps if everyone and their grandma knows who you are.

true. I only know who Blueface is because he's trending on twitter literally once or twice a week. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't know who he is. Before the Rih situation Chris Brown was on the fast track to A-List stardom, completely diff situations. But I do agree that people are v selective with who they cancel which is interesting.

2 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

true. I only know who Blueface is because he's trending on twitter literally once or twice a week. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't know who he is. Before the Rih situation Chris Brown was on the fast track to A-List stardom, completely diff situations. But I do agree that people are v selective with who they cancel which is interesting.

He only trends cus his gir beats him up n they’re toxic af. 

Can someone recap what he said? I can’t listen to that tired ass voice for more than 5 seconds.

3 hours ago, Mr. Specialist said:

He understands and Chris “just beat up the wrong b****”?? You know what… I am disgusted. I have no words. :rip:

is that what his mush mouth ass said

 

sir you are from la not the SOUTH! 

For someone who abhors getting called out, Chris is sure quick to drop names in his rants. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.